౨ৎ 06

౨ৎ

౨ৎ

It was one day after the dinner with the Sim's which felt like it removed one year from Tiffany's life.
Miss Dolce's energy was absolutely drained by the time she arrived home.

Tiffany was in her bathroom laying in the huge bathtub that was filled with bubbles. She was thinking about the dinner.

Then she remembered that she'll have to pack her stuff and move out to Jake's place.

The brunette didn't want to move in with someone whom she hates so much and someone who hates her the same amount.

All she wanted was to get married to someone she really loved. Not Jake. She knew he felt the same way.

౨ৎ

It was the morning, the winter sun shone through her huge windows which she forgot to cover.

The brunette stretched and went downstairs to see where her parents were.

Yet no one was there. Except for a note on the coffee table:

Morning angel,
Mom and Dad are on a
Brunch with the Sim's.
Have fun packing :( and
don't forget to eat your breakfast
-mommy ^-^

The brunettes did as her mother wished. She had eaten breakfast and was packing necessary stuff.

Skirts, her Chanel makeup, Fashion Magazines, her parent's picture and of course Hair- and Skincare were a must.

She wondered what Jake's place looked like, hopefully they won't have to sleep in the same bed.

Piles and Piles of clothes were on the floor around her, she was looking at what stuff to bring. She was fighting the urge to just take everything and call it a day.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door.

"come in!" Tiffany yelled while analyzing her clothes on the floor

It was Manon, she carried some macarons and fruits inside as well as a huge water bottle. She put the tray on  Tiff's bedside table.