౨ৎ 03

౨ৎ

The blonde led Jake upstairs and they ended up in the bathroom. She closed the door behind them and slammed her lips against his.

Jake was taken aback but bored anyway, so he decided to kiss her back.

They moved to the sink and Jake placed her on top of it and placed himself in between her legs.

Their makeout session was turning pretty steamy, the blonde was about to unbutton Jake's shirt. Suddenly Tiffany walks in the bathroom before even realizing what's going on.

The brunette snorted and walked over to the mirror that was next to them. She snorted when she felt both eyes on her.

"oh please continue, i won't tell anyone" she smirked

Jake glared at her before the blonde pulled him in a kiss. The blonde's eyes were closed while she was kissing Jake.

Tiffany stood by the second sink and was fixing her makeup.

Jake who was getting kissed, didn't even focus on the kiss but looked at Tiffany through the mirror.

She looked back at him while applying her red lipstick. He looked at her lips who smirked at him.

Their eye contact was pretty intense, which the blonde didn't seem to notice.

Tiffany stopped looking at the mirror and turned to face him and blew him a small kiss before swaying her hips as she walked out.

She closed the door and leaned against it. What the fuck was that, why the fuck did she blow him a kiss ?!

She thought if she could tease Jake with what she just witnessed them doing. She could snitch on him and tell his father. He probably won't be happy when he hears that his son was making out with a lower class prostitute in a party bathroom.

She smirked while plotting her little plan. Suddenly Heeseung showed up with his hands in his pockets.

"where were you?" he looked at her without any emotion

"bathroom" she points

"we should prolly go home, this party is getting lame" he scoffed

"why is it lame? because you saw me have fun with Jackson?" Tiffany smirked

"don't test me Tiffany." his face turned real serious