౨ৎ 05

Before she'd know, today was already the day of the dinner with the Sim's

Before she'd know, today was already the day of the dinner with the Sim's. Tiffany laid in her bed refusing to get up just yet.

It was only 12p.m.

She sat up in her bed and removed her silk eye mask. The winter sun was peeking through her long velvety curtains.

She looked at her reflection through the mirror that faced her bed. She wondered how it was possible that she woke up this pretty after crying her eyes out last evening.

The ravenette was confused when she heard some voices coming from downstairs. She wrapped herself in her Hollywood robe before walking downstairs.

The table in the middle of the room had a huge box of macarons on top (Tiffany's favorites) and a huge bouquet of blue roses (her favorites).

Two of Tiffany's most favorite things. The girl pouted her lips and looked to the right thinking of every possible person who'd gift her favorite things.

Heeseung isn't off the list, he doesn't know any of Tiffany's favorite things. Nor does he care.

Could it be Wonyoung?! she thought

Tiffany shook her thoughts away and walked to the living room to find her grandmother and her mom gossiping about god knows what.

"oh you know how Richard is, constantly reading those damn newspapers..."

"grandma?" the brunette's eyes widened as she processed the image in front of her.

"good morning tiffany" her grandmother turned to face her

Her grandmother was a classic woman. Short, light brown hair; always wearing pearls and wearing tweed sets. Basically Tiffany but another font.

Her grandmother was young, she had kids with 16 years, tough times.

"what brings you here?" Tiffany hugs her grandmother

"oh just decided to visit my granddaughter after hearing she's getting married" her grandmother smiles

"what do you mean hearing?"

"well the press is going insane" her grandmother explained

Fuck...