౨ৎ 02

౨ৎ

THIRD PERSON POV:

Tiffany and her mom were getting dragged by her hand to her dad's car. She felt so embarrassed, her dad literally dragged her all the way from the dinning hall to the parking lot.

Jyp was singing his song in his mic and gasped loudly when he saw his guests leaving. All the attention was on them.

Her dad opened the car door and they got in. Tiffany was still processing what has just happened. Marrying ? what was all that about...?

"mujin what's all this about?" her mother looked at her husband disturbed

"that fucker Sim is what all of this is about" her dad replied while his knuckles turned white from griping on the steering wheel.

"what happened honey?"

"let's not."

Just like that, the car ride was completely silent, Tiffany looked out of her window while listening to her favorite artist.

She tried her best to just stop overthinking, her phone was blowing up in messages. She could bet on everything it was from Wonyoung.

She put her phone on silent and decided to nap a bit.

After a good 30 minutes of driving, they've finally arrived at their mansion, guards opened the gates and closed it immediately. Her dad got out of his car as well as his wife and daughter. He gave the servant the car key and let him park it.

The Dolce family entered their home, Tiffany and her mother took of their high heels in relief. While her dad took his coat off.

Her mom went to her bedroom, only Tiff and her dad were left in the living room.

"dad can we talk?"

"of course my angel, what's bothering you?"

"i wanted to ask what Mr. Sim mean by that" she asked worried

Her dad's expression drops

"don't worry sweetheart, your dad will take care of it." he smiled and patted her head

"promise?"

"promise."

Tiffany went back to her bedroom after discussing with her dad, she changed into her favorite set of pajamas and decided to check the messages that wonyoung sent her:

WONY 🎀

TIFFANY?!
Is everything okay?!
please talk to me as soon as you can.