౨ৎ 04

"fuck you Jake"

"fuck you Jake"

The brunette muttered after slamming her bedroom door closed. She took off her pajamas and decided to wear her suit.

She brushed her silky waves and made her downstairs.

This time Jake wasn't there thankfully. She made her way to her dad's meeting room.

The sounds were muffled and chatter was heard they were probably waiting for her. She got inside and all eyes were on her.

"fuck they must've waited too long" she thought

"ahh Tiffany there you are" JYP smiled

"hello uncle" she smiled

"great let's start the meeting now, sit down please" her father ordered

As if she hasn't had enough, she had to sit next to Jake. Well in between her dad and Jake.

The brunette boy smirked when he saw her expression of disgust. He must be pleased to make her mad.

The girl scoffed and took a seat next to him.

Sunghoon and Wonyoung snorted when they saw their bestfriends who couldn't stand each other sitting together.

The meeting was so long, it got to the point where Jyp started talking about bunch of nonsense. Everyone was trying their best to look interested in what their boss was yapping about.

"i think we should make more parties like that last one, people loved my singing" JYP suggested

"i agree" tiffany's father forced himself to say that

Tiffany slouched in her seat because it got boring, she hit her knee against Jake's.

"sorr-"

"watch out" Jake snarled quietly

"asshole i was apologizing" she whispered back

"i don't give a fuck" he slouched in his seat too

Tiffany gave him a glare before crossing her legs and correcting her posture.

After 1 hour which felt like eternity, Tiffany's dad told the kids to leave. This usually meant oldies have to talk privately.

Jake, Jay, Sunghoon, Wonyoung, Tiffany and Rosé were sitting on the kitchen island stools.

Rosé is Tiffany's cousin btw.
Jay is one of her family friends who also got along with Sunghoon.

"should we order some jjapaguri?" Sunghoon asked

"but bae aren't we going to eat lunch together?" wonyoung asks her boyfriend