౨ৎ 07

✧˖° TIFFANY'S POV:

˖° TIFFANY'S POV:

The next few days were draining, Jake was ignoring my existence. Jackass. This is how he treats his wife huh?

I wondered if dad even figured out how to get me out of this melancholy of a marriage. I laid in my room, avoiding to have to confront Jake or even talk to him.

The sun shone through the penthouse's windows. My silk sheets cooled my skin. My wavy silky hair spread all over my pillowcases.

I stood up and was immediately confronted with my appearance. Sleep deprived. Melancholic. Confused.

I brushed my fingers through my silky hair and put on a silk robe over my night dress. I didn't even give a fuck anymore about Jake seeing me like this.

I walked downstairs and saw our house maid Maria making some breakfast. Now it's time for my best happy wife face.

Acting school should have paid off because the maid didn't notice any pain in my eyes or dissatisfaction towards my fiancé.

"ah mrs Sim, good morning" she greets me with a warmhearted smile. God i should get used to everyone calling me a Mrs and even worse, Mrs Sim.

"good morning" i smiled back and took a seat on one of the island chairs. The maid turned back to the kitchen and continued to make food.

"i hope you like eggs Mrs, you said you liked eating low calorie model diets. But the protein and vitamins are still important, so i made you scrambled eggs with blueberries on the side" she smiles uncertainly and hands me the plate.

"thank you Maria, i'm starving and will devour this" i joked to make her feel better. Eventhough i've been here for 3 days already, it will take some time for Jake's people to get used to me.

After finishing my breakfast i decided to get dressed.  A huge leather jacked and a mini skirt it is with kitten heels of course. The weather app said that the weather will be nice.  I put on my sunglasses and left the penthouse. I needed to get away from here.

Jake wasn't home. He was handling business. Probably dealing drugs or killing some people or god knows what.

My family was also a part of that sort of a business of course but we kept it hidden from the media. So did Jake's family, Wonyoung's, Sunghoon's and even Heeseung's.  Tho Heeseung's family is considered weak in our business.

No one sees him as a threat. My parents even said that i should stop being his best friend, which won't happen while i'm sane. Heeseung is the only person who understands me.