Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In the fifth year of Cheng'an, on February 2, the dragon raised its head.

The ice and snow are melting, and it's early spring in Chang'an.

The three-year palace election had just ended, and the nuns had already received the news. Now they were sending their maids and eunuchs around to check whether the house was clean and tidy.

I heard that this year's new attendants were selected by Your Majesty and the Queen Mother, a total of 18. All of them are outstanding, and there is no guarantee that some of them will become famous in the future.

Today's situation is different from when Liangjiazi first entered the palace for training.

The leader, Nanny Qi, stood at the door with a smile on her face to greet them along with several other nuns.

After a while, a little eunuch with a happy face hurriedly came in from outside and shouted: "Grandma, the newly selected servants are back!"

On a spring day in Chang'an, flowers are blooming.

The team of newcomers returning to Yeting lined up in two rows, and Shen Ji was among them.

The spring scenery in Chang'an is extremely beautiful, with every plant and tree being gorgeous, and the pavilions and pavilions being luxurious and majestic.

Especially today, she passed the palace election. Looking over, the red walls and gold tiles seemed to be even more brilliant than the peach blossoms blooming on the branches in Lingzhou.

Lingzhou is located in the south of the Yangtze River. Although it has a unique charm, it is still a small place compared with Chang'an.

Shen Ji withdrew his gaze, and in a blink of an eye, he saw the young guard beside him hastily looking away from her, with scarlet marks burning from his neck to his face.

You can't blame him for being rude. This year, 200 people were selected and 18 were selected. All of them, Shen Ji, had stunning looks.

She specially chose an apricot pink palace dress today. The lavender silk was like clouds and mist, highlighting her slender waist.

She is graceful and charming, especially her pair of pitifully beautiful eyes, which are full of charm as the waves of light flow around her.

Anyone who sees such a beauty will be moved by her heart.

A total of 18 attendants were selected in today's palace election. Excluding the four noble ladies from official families, there were a total of 14 from the remaining 24 states, three of them from Lingzhou alone.

There are many beauties in Lingzhou, and Shen Ji is also the first among the three.

Not long after, I saw the nuns from Yeting waiting in front of the main entrance.

The grandma who saw off the wedding sent the newly chosen attendants to the door, met the grandmas in Yeting, said a few auspicious words as usual and left.

Under the bright sunshine, eighteen beauties with different styles and graceful manners stood neatly, waiting to receive the first salute from the nuns. From then on, they were regarded as serious young masters.

The leader, Nanny Qi, stood up and glanced at the faces of the newly selected waiters one by one.

Seeing that the eighteen selected ones were about 70% as she expected, she nodded with satisfaction and said, "My dear mistresses, from now on, you can be regarded as serious harem mistresses."

"Although he is of no rank, as long as he sleeps with him once, he will be granted a title and moved into the inner palace. If he is blessed, it will be no problem to fly to the branches from now on."