Seven

During the ceremony, we couldn't avert our gazes away from each other. We were lost in our world standing on either side of the bride and groom. When they were declared wife and husband, Rio walked over to me. 

      Wrapping his hand around my wrist, he tugged me away from the applauding guests. 

      "What will your parents think?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at them. They looked happy. 

     "It's their special day. I want to do this in front of our families, friends, and guests. I don't wanna steal their special day." He turned to me, reaching the poolside. 

     "Are you going to swim?" I chuckled. 

     He grinned. My hands shot to his shoulders when he locked his arm around my waist lifting me. He was tall, even my heels couldn't help me to look him in the eyes straight. 

      His nose touched mine. "Shelly Pattison, will you spend your life with me? Will you share your happiness, your smile, your body, and your soul with me? Till the end of this world?" A full smile on his face never wavered. 

      A rush of excitement sped through me. My cheeks began to hurt. He placed me down and went on his knees. Oh god! This was happening.

      He slid his hand into his coat's pocket and took out a velvet box. Opening it, he turned it to me. A round big diamond circled by green emerald stared at me. My eyes filled with tears, and my smile never left me. 

      "Sugar, will you be mine Forever?" 

     I couldn't be happier than this. I'm crying and smiling at the same time. I could only nod my head. 

      He took out the ring and slid it on my ring finger. Drawing on his full length, he swept me off the ground. He kissed my cheek. "I love you," My heart raced in my chest. 

      "I love you more, Rio." I locked my arms around his neck. 

      He was about to kiss me on my lips. I put my hand on his mouth. His furrowed brows. It made me laugh harder and made the tears run down. "The day you'll wed me. You'll kiss me." I told him. 

      He cursed but didn't argue. Running his fingers on my cheeks. He pressed his lips on my forehead. "You have made me the happiest man."

     "And I'm the happiest woman." 

     We laughed together and he took me in a

 bear hug. 

The End.

Please, leave a review. Thank you for reading.