Crawling On My Knees

When Emmett was confronted with his crimes it wasn't Edward who was the most murderous in the room. Oh no. It was Bella.

It was one thing that she had to endure his perverse jokes but the fact that his jokings corrupted my innocence! No, that was unforgivable.

Since the scene started to get not so family friendly Alice and Jacob took me and Renesmee to the cabin. It was our first time seeing it.

Our parents wanted to show us themself, but since there were now more important things to take care of (like educating Emmett) this task was left to Alice and Jake.

It was truly a magical building. The walls were rustic and I could see the stony bricks. The other side was made from wood in perfect harmony with the other parts of the cabin. Green plants ran up the walls until they reached the roof. I could understand why Bella loved it so much in the books. It fitted her fairycore vibes well.

Alice gave a tour to us. She showed us our room at last. It was a basic child room with two cribs, shelfs and a ton of stuffed toys. The wall was a neutral green as they couldn't know if we will be a girl or a boy when they painted it.

"Did you like it?" Alice asked. We nodded in harmony.

With a delighted smile they placed us down on the rug and showed us a few toys to play with. Renesmee got a stuffed pig and as she wanted to play with it she ripped it immediately. She was stunned by her own strength and almost cried but Jacob saved the day by showing her an exactly same pig. They had bought a pair from every toy. When Ren took it he said.

"Careful Ness. They are fragile." Ren nodded and carefully patted the second stuffed pig. Alice already hid the dead one out of sight. I was sitting and watched them. Should I play with some toys too?

Alice sat next to me. With a stuffed panda in her hands.
"Don't you want to try it?"

"I don't know how." I answered hesitantly. My voice was thin but my words were clear. Jacob was shocked.

"She speaks!?" The terror was evident.

Renesmee touched his arms as she talked in her own way. Why is it wrong that I am speaking? Everyone else is speaking.
Jacob tried to find the right answer. Because it is not the right time yet? It isn't normal? He can't say that. He looked at me and noticed that I was staring at him. Shit she reads my thoughts. He realized. I looked away shyly. It wasn't a problem before. Of course they didn't know before.

"It isn't wrong Nessi..."Jacob collected himself finally. "Did you speak as well?" He was afraid from the answer.
Renesmee looked at him confused. She realized she didn't know how to do it. She projected this recognition to him.

"It is okay" He said with relief "You will figure it out."

"But sisi already knows how to speak." She projected to him.

"Yes but Carlie can't communicate as you do. She needs to speak." Jacob said. It was true and in Renesmee's mind logical of course but it didn't make it easier to process my fast development.

"Carlie can't talk like me because she reads minds like dad does?" my sister asked again.

"Yes. That is right. " Jake confirmed.

Alice and I just listened as they spoke things through in their own way. I took the stuffed panda from her. I just holded it on my lap. What should I do with it?
Alice grabbed another toy. A stuffed penguin said.

"Hi, my name is Ping." She started to play with it. I was puzzled but played along.

"I am Pong." I tried to mimic her playful tone. It came out decently childlike. I moved the panda's arm like it was waving.
We played like this for a while when our parents came in. Edward was happy as he found us playing just like any normal kid would.