We Always End Up Somewhere

Just because Edward didn't get all of the answers that he wanted it didn't meant that we didn't have some clues where to continue. We had two key things. The native vampire legends and The Ticuna tribe. Jasper and our dad immediatly dived themselfs into finding that tribe. Apparently they are a larger community who could keep their ancessors ways of living. This would explain their detaild knowledge about the supernatural. And it meant there is a vampire somewhere near to them who hunts down women.

You know this revelation annoyes me. It is an accepted fact that vampires are predators and from that fact if their kill a human it is only natural. But that part that some victim returns back pregnant? Straight forward creepy. Of course i have a wild guess who might do something like that. There is only one vampire in the Twilight lore who has the necessary selfcontrol to have children with humans. That means we are in a good track. But i still feel unsettled about the stories. They are not the kind fairytales that are good to hear and i think it has reasons.

While the others were searching for locations i decided i will sit it out. Somehow my mood to get some answeres slipped away. It cought Jasper's attention of course so one point he took a break and came to the white room where me and Renesmee drew some plans for our future treehouse in silence.

"You are uneasy." He stated as he sat next to us on the floor. He didn't have to ask. He knew.

"Am i?" I answered not looking up.

Renesmee didn't uttered a word. She knew as well just how difficult to get me open up. Even she had a hard time with it. Mainly because i often hold back information that might not be child friendly. That was what our parents expect it from me. They never asked me out loud but if i learn something that i am not supposed to for my age i had to try to keep it away from Renesmee. It was annoying but Ren understood why this coused me to lock up. So she were just listening and waited what might Jasper reveal.

"You know what Lien told us is kind of an exavaration. Humans tend to overreact events that are scares them." Jasper started. Oh yes. Our dear cleaning lady refered to us as pure evil. That we are nothing more than death. Of course for a child these insults might hurt but i know better.

"I know she is wrong. She doesn't know better." I told him.

He obsserved me for a while judgeing my mood and my words.

"So what is the problem?" He finally asked.

I sighted. If i don't tell something everyone will pry not just Jasper.

"I am not sure. I am worried." I murmured.

Jasper waited for me to continue. He didn't disturbed me with unnecesary questions. I sighted again.

"I just hope we find the right people." I told him.

"Are you afraid that we might find the wrong ones?" He wanted to clear things out. I nodded.
He waited even more maybe i wanted to make things clearer. But i didn't. He had to take what i gave. At least i reveald some of my concerns. This was a progress after all. He patted my head as he said.

"Even if we find the wrong people on the way, they can't harm you. Noone can. Do you belive me?"

His words were honest and he belived what he had said. I nodded by his words. They take this protecting thing pretty seriously.

"Let's have a small family meeting." Alice danced in with Bella on her side.

"Can we join?" Renesmee asked. Usually they holded the family councils when we were asleep. This was out of ordinary.

"Of course you can." Bella smiled.

"Yey." Renesmee squeld happily and pulled me out to the diningroom.