Chapter 17

"Have a good day at school

"Have a good day at school." Bakugou kissed my cheek.
"What about my teacher?"
"He won't bother you anymore." He muttered and hugged me tightly.
"Ok."
"How was that competition going by the way?"
"Oh yeah, the results are coming out today. There will be one winner from every school and then the next competition will be announced."
"Good luck love." He smiled down at me while twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers.
"I'm here."

"Alright, you two get going

"Alright, you two get going. Oliver. Do your fucking job. Marinette. Stop being a baby and don't bother Oliver."
"Whatever." I huffed while Oliver sighed.
"Alright, behave." He kissed my forehead and walked off.

"Let's get going?" I ignored him and walked out of the house and towards the car where the driver was waiting. The driver opened the door for me and waited for Oliver to jump in.
"Marinette-"
"I don't want to hear it."
"Listen to me, damnit! He was a fucking pervert who would hurt you and bother you every day! I was helping you!"
"By calling Bakugou!? Now everyone knows about him and everyone will either bother or question me!"
"They won't. I'll be there. Please. You have to understand me."
".....Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I'm happy," I mumbled making him smile and hug me.
"Thank you."
"Whatever." I smiled.

Everyone was staring at us. Everyone. 
"She's the one with the mafia husband."
"Husband?!"
"I heard he threatened the professor so now he's gone."
"I bet she got pregnant that's why they are married."
"Pregnant? She doesn't even have a tummy."
"I-" I covered my ear to stop the voices.
"It's ok," Oliver whispered to me while guiding me inside the university. 
I quickly walked to the nearest bathroom and went inside.
"Marinette...you can't hide in there forever," Oliver said from outside the door.
"Leave me alone."
"Mari-"
"They're all making fun of me! I hate it!"
"Don't you want to find out who won?"
"......"
"C'mon. We'll go home early too. Alright?"
"Fine..." I walked out wiping my face.
"There there." He patted my head and guided me to the design wing where they would post the announcement. 

"She would win. She does have a mafia husband."
"She cheated."
I heard scoffes and laughter.
I looked at the paper to see my name.
"I did it!" I looked up at Oliver to see him reading the paper.
"Fashion designer Marinette and Model Adrien?"
"Huh?" I looked up at the paper.
"I thought Don told you not to work with him anymore."
"He....I-I know...but like...I couldn't change my partner that quickly! So-"
"Whatever." He shrugged and sighed.
"Don't tell him, please."
"Fine. But if he asks I'll have to tell him."
"...."
"You want to go home now or stay?"
"I want to go home. Everyone keeps staring at me."
"Alright, let's go."

Bakugou's POV:
I was in my office at home, working on some stuff.
For example, how am I supposed to save the girls from the trafficking.....
I sighed and rubbed my forehead. 

"Well long time no see Kachaan." I looked up to see Deku.
"Deku....I know you're a hallucination. Don't waste your time." I muttered. He laughed.
"No, I'm not a hallucination this time." I glared, grabbed my gun, and shot his arm.
"Fuck!" he groaned and grabbed his arm.
"Huh....no....you're real? But I saw you fucking die in that fire!"
"I made it out from the back and ended up running off because the enemies surrounded me. I lost them but after a while. After that, I got lost and had no way of finding a way home."
".....So why are you back? Why now?"
"You have something that belongs to me."
"What? Huh?"

"Bakugou! I'm ho-" Marinette froze and stared at Deku who had a bleeding arm.
".....Zuku?"
"Mare-bear."
"....What the fuck?"
"You're bleeding! What are you doing here!? How are you alive?! How do you know Bakugou!?"
"Calm down-"
"Don't tell me to calm down! I am calm!"
"No, you're-" Her eyes closed so I jumped to grab her.
"-Going to pass out...." Deku finished his sentence seeing Marinette passed out in my arms.
"GRRR Arf! Arf Grrr!" Ace growled at us. 
"You both got a lot of fucking explaining to do. Shush Ace." I said while standing up and carrying her to her room.
"Sure." He shrugged walking behind me with Ace growling at us. 

"So...you both..." I pointed at Marinette, who was beside me cuddling into my side, and Deku who was in front of us.
"Are siblings?"
"Yes."
"How?"
"Well....our parents decided they wanted kids and went to the bedroom and had se-"
"I know that! I mean-"
"Just kidding. My mom adopted Marinette when she was 4 years old. I didn't tell Marinette about my mafia job and I told her I had to go somewhere for a few days, the fire. And then I disappeared-"
"And I thought he died cuz he never came back so yeah..."
"Huh..."
"Yep."
"I can't believe you never told me you were in the mafia!" Marinette shouted throwing a pillow at him.
"I couldn't. Anyways, I'm back."
"Yay!" 
"Now...You two are together?"
"No-"
"Yes."
"....."
"We're married-"
"I never agreed to this."
"Can you shut up!?"
"Grr!"
"Shut up Ace."
"Don't yell at him!"

"Look...it's complicated alright. But we're married. I'm your Don. Don't try anything."
"Whatever. I'm here now so don't even think about doing anything to my sister."
"I'm your DON. Watch it." I glared.
"Whatever." He shrugged.
"Ugh." I groaned. 

(Kind of getting writer's block here. Let me know if you guys have any specific scenes you guys want to see in the upcoming chapters. Have a good day/night!)