Chapter 19

"Alright, we found out, the shop is still "hiring". Their next shipment will be in two days. We just need someone to get hired...."
"Maybe we can get one of the men to dress up as a female?"
"No...you guys are way too buff. They won't hire you guys. From all the females that went missing, they like feminine females."
"....."
"I'll do it!" Marinette pushed open my office door walking in.
"The fuck? No. Get that thought out of your fucking head."
"No, you guys need a lady? I'm right here. Mina can come with me."
"Yeah!" Mina jumped up.
"No-"
"Please Bakugou. I can do this. With Mina being there, she can protect me too."
"......"
"Bakugou! These ladies need our help. We don't have much time left and we need to take action now!" I stared at my girl with a deep frown. 
"Fine," I muttered quietly.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Amazing! I won't let you down!"

"I need men making a fool-proof plan ready and made. Mina teaches Marinette some defensive moves. Go."
"Yes, Don." I sighed and rubbed my face feeling stressed.

Marinette's POV:

"Alright, girl. Let's learn how to throw a punch. Put your fist like this. Thumb outside at all times. Put all pressure on your arm, good, now punch." I punched the punching bag.
"Awesome! You're a natural learner!"
"Thanks." I chuckled.
"Hey, ladies."
"Zuku!"
"I'll take it from here Mina."
"Alright, see ya." Mina walked while Zuku stood in front of me.
"Alright, let's start."
"What?"
"Fight me."
"I didn't go that far..."
"It's fine. You'll learn."
"....Fine." I rolled my eyes and got into a stance.

"Yes!" After many failed attempts at trying to pin my brother down, I finally got him down. 
"Great job, sis." He chuckled and I helped him up.
"I know you want to do this. And I trust you and I believe in you. But...please...be careful." He muttered.
"....Of course." I smiled.
"Please...come back home, alright? I just found you and I don't want to lose you again." We hugged tightly. 
"Of course, I promise," I mumbled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Alright, the plan is this." I stood seriously next to Mina while the men stared at us, explaining the plan.
"You both will get nicely dressed, hair and makeup, Mina, you will have to cover your hair and tattoo. You both will go to the store and hopefully, you BOTH will get in. We don't know how they kidnap you but they will. Do not blow your cover. Next, we won't know which boat has the girls and the boss man but you and the boss man will be in the same boat. So once you hear the commotion and like if you find out that the other boats were attacked, then one of you guys has to go up to the surface of the boat and light up the firework that Mina will make on the boat since it'll be too dangerous to take with. The moment you guys alert us, we'll come to that boat and save you both and the other girls. And we'll end this guy and he won't hurt anyone else again. Understand?"
"Yes." We both nodded determined. 
"Tomorrow, early in the morning, we'll get you both ready and off."
"Yes."
"Stay together and don't break character."
"Yes."

I was in the library reading a book with Ace beside me sleeping.
"Hey."
"Bakugou." I smiled at him.
"Did the guys tell you and Pinky the plan?"
"Yes, sounds pretty easy."
"...Yep."
"What's wrong?"
"You do know, it sounds easy, but it won't be. This guy is fucking merciless. I hope you two don't meet, but if you do, he'll hurt you. I need you to be alert on everything and try your best not to get hurt."
"I won't-"
"Promise me."
"What?"
"Fucking promise me you'll come back to me."
"......promise," I whispered.
"...Please..." He dropped to his knees. 
"Please...come back to me.." He whimpered putting his face in my lap.
"I can't fucking lose you...please." He sobbed quietly.

I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I promise, Bakugou. I'm not going to leave you that easily." I whispered while kissing the back of his head.
"Bak-" His snoring stopped my talking.
I sighed and continued running my fingers through his hair while reading my book. 

THE NEXT MORNING:

Both Mina and I had to change our whole look

I got a light brown wig and brown eye contact. Mina has black long hair with brown eyes. She also had to cover her tattoo. 

"Alright, you two look amazing."
"Where's Marinette?" Bakugou walked down the stairs.
We all stayed quiet.
"Hm? Answer me damnit." He asked annoyed looking at all of us.
"Who's the new girl?" He asked gesturing to me.
"It works!"
"What?"
"That's Donna, Don."
"What? Really? Marinette?"
"Hey." I waved.
"Fuck you look different and beautiful." He pecked my lips.
"Everyone ready?" He called out. 
"Yes, Don."
"Great, let's get going."

We all hopped into our cars and drove off.
"You got this Blueberry," Bakugou said while driving.
"Thank you Bakugou," I muttered holding my hands tightly feeling nervous. 
He grabbed my hand and held it tightly making my heart flutter.