Chapter 20

"Alright, get going you two. You both got this." Mina and I got out of the cars and looked at the store a few streets away.
I looked back at Bakugou who nodded at me with a frown.
I nodded back and Mina and I started walking.

We opened the door and saw nothing besides an oldies man behind a counter.
"Oh hello welcome. Young beautiful ladies!" He walked towards us and looked us up and down. 
"Very beautiful indeed."
"Um. Hi, my name is Carly." I gave my hand. 
"And my name is Josey." Mina gave her hand as well.
"Welcome. Nice to meet you two."
"We saw the hiring sign and decided to visit."
"Of course. You two are hired."
"Really? No tests...questions?"
"Nope. Though my boss will come take a look at you both in that room." He pointed at this door.
"Ok..." We both walked in to see nothing at all.
The door behind us slammed shut making us jump. 
"What-AHH!"
"AHHHH!" We both screamed once the floor dropped. 

Bakugou's POV:

I sighed looking at the store.
"Let's get out of here before I change my mind and go in there," I ordered.
"Yes, Don." We went to our resting position on this high hill that overlooks the water that the boats would be going on. 
"I'm sure they are fine."
"They will be," I muttered.
"Anyways, get to training."
"Yes, Don." They all started training. 
"Please be ok," I muttered staring up at the sky. 

Marinette's POV:

I opened my eyes tiredly to see a dark room.
"Hm?" I hummed sitting up. 
"What?!" Girls. All around me. They were hurt and looked tired with barely a thin cloth on them.
"I-"
"Carly."
"Josey? What's-"
"We blacked out after the drop. Now we're in this room. I asked around and these are all the ladies who got tricked."
"Oh....Did you see the boss man yet?"
"Not yet."
"Is everyone ok?" I called out which everyone nodded to slowly.
"We're going to get you guys out of here. I promise!"
"We all tried. We just got hurt. You can't escape. We're just little girls while they are huge men."
"....Now that....is stupid. We are not just girls. We are women. We are strong and we are beautiful. And I promise you, if we all work together, I can get you guys out of here with my friend. My husband and his men are waiting for us. Once I let out the signal, he'll come for us."
They all started whispering. 
"Just-" The door slammed open making everyone gasp and cower back. 
Mina and I looked forward to seeing a huge man. 

"Well well well

"Well well well. If it isn't the two new jewels." He smirked.
My heart started beating way too fast but I kept a straight face.
"For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ford. You all may call me Master." He smirked.
"You all are my beautiful jewels. Which I will be selling. Tonight, we will be boarding the boats and leaving. You all will make me such amazing money." He smirked evilly making some of the girls whimper. 

I glared at him the whole time.
"What? Is the new girl getting angwy?" He mocked looking down at me.
"Fuck...you." I spat in his face making him clear his jaw and fists. 
He grabbed my jaw and pulled me up making the girls gasp and Josey scream.
"Now listen here you CUNT! You are nothing but a piece of trash that I will be selling. You are worth nothing other than that. I can kill you right here!"
"But you won't! Because you need the money." I smirked through the pain seeing him so angry. 
"Since you're new, I'll go easy with you. You seem to not understand. There is no escape! You're stuck here!" He used his other hand to slap my face hard, dropping me to the ground. 
"Carly!" Everyone gasped.
I sat there feeling blood in my mouth.
I looked up at him with fire in my eyes while spitting out the blood.
He gasped while staring into my eyes.