002.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER TWO ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ just a coffee# irl, instagram

જ⁀➴ just a coffee
# irl, instagram

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER TWO ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ just a coffee# irl, instagram

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

"THESE CROWDS ARE INSANE!" riley yelled to her bestfriend abigail, clutching her portable camera. it was 8 pm on a friday evening and the two girls were only halfway done unpacking their stuff when they both decided to take a break and explore the area.

the blonde girl giggled, looking at her friend with an 'are you kidding me?' look on her face. "i mean, it's los angeles! you can't expect it to be not crowded, rie,"

"i can't even hear you!"

"look!" abby abruptly stopped in her tracks, peering through the window of a small, vintage-style building. on the other side of the glass, she saw a cozy, pastel-color themed restaurant adorned with numerous plants. the delight on her face revealed an instant connection; she belonged to that place - it was literally perfect for an introverted bookworm that loved plants and anything that looked cozy.

meanwhile riley - who somehow hasn't noticed the absence of her best friend - continued talking to the camera, capturing the bustling surrounding, when suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"oh fuck, i'm so sorry," the girl blurted out nervously, taking a step back immediately. she hated colliding with people, especially with adults that were in a hurry. it was the useless talking about how 'clumsy' she was that irritated her. in fact, she was clumsy, but she hated when random people in the street were pointing it out, so she decided that whenever she bumps into somebody again, she'll apologize immediately and walk away like it never happened.

"it's fine," the stranger replied, just when she was about to start walking away. riley looked into the person's bright blue eyes, and that's exactly when she swore that everything around her stopped. the loud voices around her went silent, everybody disappeared. it was like every sign of life that was around suddenly faded away. it was weird - but she could tell that the skinny brown haired boy in front of her felt it too, since he was standing there, opening and closing his mouth numerous times, trying to say something.