013.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ every girl wants me# irl

જ⁀➴ every girl wants me
# irl

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ every girl wants me# irl

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

chris turned off his phone and shoved it into his pocket, staring at the floor. he, matt and nick were now sitting on the plastic chairs, waiting for their flight back to los angeles from massachusetts. in the past few days they've spent in their hometown, they've met up with nate, recorded a few videos and spent time with their family.

for the past few days they've been away from la chris also bonded with riley — over the phone, but bonded. they've been facetiming each other twice a day, sending one another tiktoks and just texting.

one thing chris learned about riley, was that she was joking and being sarcastic 75% of the time. not that it really irritated him, because he often found it funny, but there were lots of times when he couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

for example, now he couldn't tell if she was being rude to him as a joke or not. he knew that he takes that too personally, but he started to really like riley and after she sent him those mean messages, it made him think that it's a one way feeling.

it's not like they knew each other long enough to say that he likes her on a whole another level of liking, but he definitely really liked her as a friend and thought that she had a pretty face and was hilarious. so yeah, the thought of her calling him 'bro' and treating him like she would treat any other of her friends did upset him. at least she could've played along and said that she does miss him and that she does want him, even if she would be joking.

"what's up with you? you look like you're about to fucking consider going to some war," nick looked over at his brother without taking off his headphones. nick's statement caught matt's attention, who looked up from his phone and at his brother.