009.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER NINE ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ hey riles# irl, instagram

જ⁀➴ hey riles
# irl, instagram

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER NINE ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ hey riles# irl, instagram

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

AS SOON AS RILEY'S phone started vibrating, she clicked the green button, accepting the facetime call from chris. as she did so, chris' face appeared on her screen, making the girl smile.

"hi riles," the boy greeted in a playful tone, looking away from his phone a few times, meaning that he wasn't there alone. he was sitting outside, with a fisherman hat on top of his head. "i can't see you,"

riley stood up from her bed, the phone still in her hand, making her way to turn on the light switch. when she did so, she squinted her eyes due to the abrupt switch from pitch black to bright light. "what's with the funky hat?" she asked once her eyes got used to the light.

"ya like it?" chris asked with a smirk on his face, waggling his eyebrows.

"yeah, no." she replied, watching the boy's once wide smile fade away. not a few seconds later, all she could hear was loud laughter, which wasn't coming from chris, but one of his brothers. the sound alone made riley chuckle.

"SHE SLAPPED YOU DOWN, CHRIS" the boy who was laughing yelled out.

chris sighed and looked at his brother, really fed up with him. "nick, shut up." he said, staring at nick with the look that was practically begging for him to stop. "you're not even funny, like what do you mean by 'she slapped you down'? no one uses that."

"i use that," riley exclaimed, making nick laugh even more.

"EXACTLY!" the boy yelled out once again which made chris flinch slightly due to how loud he actually was.