008.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ what note?# irl, imessage

જ⁀➴ what note?
# irl, imessage

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHT ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ what note?# irl, imessage

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

THE DOOR TO THE small, vintage coffee shop opened, causing the four friends turn in unison. on their way to the place where zayden currently works, the curly haired boy together with maddy had been telling riley everything she needed to know about the boy she was technically supposed to meet at that moment. honestly, she had no idea why her friends were so excited about it. for once, she was happy being single. she wasn't really looking for a boyfriend at the moment, but since she didn't have any plans for the day, she decided to go along with the whole 'plan' zayden and madelyn had made.

zayden turned around to his friends, mouthing a 'that's him!' to the three girls, or more precisely, to two girls, since abby didn't really care about the whole situation and riley had fun watching mads and zay freak out about the whole thing.

the curly haired boy quickly turned back and walked away from the cash register. "dean, my dawg!" riley covered her face with her hands, cringing at zayden's comment while madelyn let out a laugh. "i brought my friends with me and i thought you might wanna meet them since we all are stuck here today!"

"yeah, sure," the boy answered with a kind tone. and with that being said, the sound of footsteps echoed in the coffee shop.

not a minute later, the two guys came into riley's view - her best friend zayden, and a brown haired boy, with the most heartwarming smile plastered on his face. he was handsome, she had to admit, and when his dreamy hazel eyes met hers, she mentally screamed. zayden mentioned that he was hot and all, but she didn't expect him to be this hot.