005.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FIVE ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ groupchat reunite# irl

જ⁀➴ groupchat reunite
# irl

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FIVE ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ groupchat reunite# irl

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS since chris and his triplet brothers left los angeles to visit their family in boston. it's also been 3 whole days in which riley could finally think about, well, pretty much everything. ever since she bumped into the brunette boy on a random friday, her mind was full of many random thoughts that mostly didn't make any sense. she was thinking about how in their eyes she probably looked like some kind of a clumsy idiot, the embarrassment that was between the group when she started wiping coffee from the ground and of course, she was thinking about chris.

she wasn't really thinking about him in a romantic way, obviously - even though she was a hopeless romantic and basically fell in love with any guy who simply smiled at her. although she had to admit, he was really pretty.

she paid more attention to how easily they got along, how any topic flowed with such ease, how there wasn't anything like awkward silence between them. it really made her happy, since something like that never happened to her before.

when riley had a conversation with a guy, she was mostly the one to keep it going, which often led to her oversharing things. she wanted to experience love, or just friendship with a boy so badly that she would really do anything to prevent the conversation from dying.

riley often regretted it, especially during her highschool years. one day she could just walk into school, only to be met with all eyes on her because the private information she had overshared with a dude somehow got to everyone in school. she was just used to being the one to talk in a boy-girl meeting, so she was pretty much suprised when she and chris went out and it was the complete opposite.