004.𖥔 ݁ ˖

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FOUR ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ street dude x concrete cofee wiper meet up# irl, imessage, instagram

જ⁀➴ street dude x concrete cofee wiper meet up
# irl, imessage, instagram

⋆ 𖦹 ° ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER FOUR ˎˊ˗ ⋆ 𖦹 જ⁀➴ street dude x concrete cofee wiper meet up# irl, imessage, instagram

REAL LIFE
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

YAWNING AND RUBBING her eyes, riley sat up on her bed. the thought of it being saturday made the girl smile to herself, ready for the day. she didn't have any plans for today, other than meeting the boy she had just met yesterday, of course, which made the grin on her face get even bigger. It's not like she's lazy, because she isn't, atleast not most of the time. riley is just the type of person who loved a lazy saturday after a whole week of being productive. a lot of stuff was on her mind ever since she and abby decided to move to la. the apartment wasn't fully furnished yet, and there was basically no food. they had to pay a visit here and there, buy this and that, then go to a diner so they don't starve. in fact, they've been spending most of their time out in shops, looking for things that would make their shared apartment the perfect, cozy house for both of them.

the blonde girl reached out to grab her phone from her nighstand, like she did every morning. riley turned off the 'do not disturb' mode and not a second later, her lockscreen was flooded with many different notifications. taking a look at every notification, one caught her attention, which turned out to be a message from chris. riley smiled to herself, before unlocking her phone with the help of face id.

IMESSAGE

(⋆。 𖦹 🎰)

chris 😻😻
gm riley