Chapter 2 - Grand Entrance

Phil

I slowly dragged myself out of the crater that was created from the impact caused by the crashing of the Gondor, I was drenched in it's blood, but I was sure I too was injured, but that won't matter since I would heal pretty quickly, it was extremely difficult slaying a Gondor, especially when it's in adulthood.

Let me give you a brief description of this creature so you would know how hard it was fighting something larger than you.

An adult Gondor is as tall as half a watch tower, and it's wings length was long enough to house three cottages.

An adult Gondor has four limbs two at the front two at the back like that of a dragon, It's talons are as long as a man's forearm, and they are extremely powerful and sharp, it's best you don't come across one cause it might just tear you to shreds.

This terrifying creature had been terrorizing Edenbourgh, a nearby town just after the dark woods, this woods had became dangerous to the town due to it being the habitat of the Gondor, lucky for them I had journey to through this woods if I had to get to Edinbourgh, and that's when I came face to face with the monster.

I gutted out the important part's of the Gondor, like the head, heart, and talons stored it in a black leather sack, sheathed my sword to the strap behind my back, swung the sack over my shoulder, and continued my journey to Edinbourgh.

_________________________________________

"If I had known I would have gotten a horse" I said to myself as I made my way into Edinbourgh town gate.

There were knights patrolling the outskirts of the gate and also at the top of the gate wall,
Probably waiting for the Gondor.

I Scoffed at them "What a waste of time"

The knights looked at me with amusement, cause I was covered in blood, but none approached or stopped my advancement into the town, due to my appearance. Cause only hunters would come out of a dangerous forest covered in blood.

I walked into the town and became the center of attraction but that did not bother me, this was not the first time I became the center of attraction.

I went straight to the mage market in Edinbourgh, although this market was a bit lowly for a Warlock of my status, but I didn't really care as long as the parts of the Gondor would bring money into my pouch.

Since the parts of the Gondor were sought after by both white and dark mages.

I walked through the mage market searching for a decent potion shop.

Most people shifted as soon as am close to them, I was pretty sure they were overwhelmed by my appearance, although the blood had dried up it was still a disturbing sight.

I made my way to a potion shop which was half empty, I opened the door which caused a little bell at the top of the door to jingle announcing my entrance, which also drew the attention of the owner of the shop.

The owner was below the counter when I came in as soon as he heard the bell jingled he stood up.

An average man rose up from below the counter he wore a black robe which was common among dark mage.

His head was bald and he wore glasses.

There was nothing really special about him except he was a mage.

I wasn't sure if he was startled by my bloody appearance but he adjusted his glass a bit.

"How can i help you"? He asked.

Without answering his question I walked towards him and dropped the black leather sack on the counter, it was currently soaked with blood.

This only piqued the mage interest in what I had in the bag.

"Those are parts of a Gondor that could be use to complement some potions"

He loosened the sack and inspected the items while I looked around the shop.

"Wow, this are pretty good stuffs, and by the length of the talons I could tell the Gondor was in its adult hood" he said while closing the sack and looked at me.

"It seems you did the town a great favour"

"I don't care" I reply with indifference. "Just tell me how much it's worth"

Thinking of what I would buy from the shelfs.

He smiled "Good for you it would be worth 5 mid grade crystal"

Yep that's right crystals are used as a source of exchange as well as a form of power source.

But the use of gold coin and silver coin we still common, but they were low in value even when compared to low grade crystal.

Without wasting time I took two high grade enhancement potion for warlock hunters and also took a high grade storage ring from another shelf, since my storage pouch was destroyed on my journey here.

"I would take this how much would they cost"?

"That would be 2 mid grade crystal" he said while handing me 3 mid grade crystals.

Without hesitation I took the the crystals store, them in the storage ring including the potion I had bought.

I did not wait for his reply before leaving the shop, cause I know I needed a hot bath.

_________________________________________

The trooting of horses hoof slowly drew some bystander attention as a small entourage passed through the gates of Edinbourgh, the knights who where on patrol stood at attention as the carriage passed by.

the carriage was surrounded by well trained knights on horses.

Inside the carriage was a beautiful young woman, the colour of her hair was red, and it was braided beautifully, while the colour of her eyes were hazy blue which complemented the shape of her eyes, and she had the most perfectly shaped nose and lips.

by the styles of her dressing, and the insignia at the front of the carriage it would be extremely easy to know she was from a noble family, but who would have guessed it was one of the strongest noble family in the kingdom.

"Don't worry my lady you would be home anytime soon, I will find an inn for us to lodge in for the day then we continue our journey tomorrow" the head knight outside the carriage said.

She sighs? "I hope this won't be a mistake"

_________________________________________

The huntsman slowly galloped through the gates of Edinbourgh although he was with a bow and arrow he was not stopped, not because he was a centaur but because on his chest of his armour was the insignia of a huntsman one of the four hunter/mercenary organization.

The moment he entered the town he drew the attention of those at the exit of the gate.

"Edinbourgh this town is under the jurisdiction of the Kelendrick Empire" he thought to himself.

"And with all this knights I think it's best I lay low and acquire information" the huntsman said as he galloped further into the Town.

Thanks for reading.
please vote and comment.
Thanks.