Chapter 3 - Beginning Of A Mistake

“That would be 3 gold coin” A servant girl said as she handed Phil his armour, with the inner protective vest and the trousers.

“Here you go” Phil said while giving her the coins.

He had only a towel around his waist.

While giving him the clothes she couldn't stop looking at his perfectly toned chest, and his abs that were looking chizeld and strong.

Though he knew she was looking at his chest he didn't really mind.

He was about to close the door when she shot out her arm and stopped the door from closing.

“Wait I was wondering if there is is anymore work I could do for you”? She asked hurriedly.

“No” he replied coldly and slammed the door in her face.

Feeling a little embarrassed she slowly left the door way. Thinking about what she had done wrong.

_________________________________________

The carriage slowly came to a stop as the doors where opened by the head knight, He was a tall, buff and huge . His hair were short and trimmed, and the colour of his hair was thick brown, and his eyes were black.

Overall he was a gruff looking man.

“Thank you Levy” the lady said as she slowly stepped out of the carriage.

“No need to thank me my lady” the knight replied with a curt nod.

“Don't be humble you deserve it” she said with a smile “And please you can call me by my name” she added.

“OK my... ... ... Lady Valeria” he quickly corrected himself as they walked towards the inn entrance.

They walked into the inn, the place at first reeked of alcohol and the air felt different from the air outside, some of the tables were empty while some were occupied by guests and visitors of the inn.

The inn looked very well kept and clean, and it looked rich too.

The table and chairs looked far more exceptional, and nothing like the regular tables you would see at other inn.

They slowly approached the front desk, a man dressed in the in uniform stood behind the desk while inscribing some words on a parchment of paper.

He looked not too young nor old maybe in his early fifties.

“How may I help you”?he asked as soon as he saw them approaching his desk.

“We would like to rent four roomes” Levy replied while relaxing his hands on the desk.

“OK sir, I would just need to write down your name and amount of people you would be renting the room for” the man said as he opened his log book.

“The names Levy and we are six that includes me”

“OK anything else” the man asked while writing on his log book.

“Well as you can see we just came from a long journey so we would each like a hot bath, and a meal to be served after that”

“OK everything would be 300 gold piece” the man replied while raising his head from his book

Without thinking twice Levy tooked out a pouch filled with gold and dropping it on the desk.

“I think that should be enough for our stay here” Levy said as he looked at the man.