Part 1

" AND THE WINNER IS KIM TAEHYUNG" everybody shout their lungs clapping for the winner.

"Loser like you deserve to die not be on stage" his crule words were nothing new to the general public

"Loser like you deserve to die not be on stage" his crule words were nothing new to the general public. Being the most strongest fighter in the country with an asshole personality only Kim Taehyung can related." Mf again leaving without taking his Prize" Suga frustratedly shake his head. He panicked when Taehyung snapped his fingers signaling him for relief goods. He hurrly run and brought medical kit before he lost his job. Even though he was the manager he have to do Taehyungs necessary works cause man fired more then 30 nurses cause they were useless according to him.

Time skip~

" Why you're so useless" judging by Taehyung voice it was quite clear that the fighter wasn't in his best mood . suga glup scratching his nap" I'm your manager Taehyung how I suppose to know how to do bandage stuffs" he try to justify his action even though it wasn't his fault. He sigh in relief when Taehyung didn't bother to argue back. " Should I find a nurse for you" he wasn't sure if it was right time to ask but man was tired to do all the work himself.

"If you again bring those whores I will be the last person you will see before you die"Taehyung glare at suga who almost faint thinking he might lose his job tonight. " ...Fine what about a male this time? I'm pretty sure they won't make you feel uncomfortable" he Panickely brought a alternative option." Do whatever you want" saying that Taehyung went inside his room.

Suga sigh in relief when he didn't got his face slam on the floor. he then Hurrly open his laptop to find suitable male care taker for the fighter.
" there is no male nurse what about a male doctor" he thought looking at Taehyung room to see if he watching him or not." Gosh finally I can breath peacefully he must be having his dinner now" he relax himself before continuing his search. In the middle of searching suddenly he saw his Bestfriend Kim Namjoons hospital advertisement. " Oh my god how can I forgot about him" he thought as he grab his phone and search for his Bestfriend number " Thank god I still have his number" without thinking twice he call his Bestfriend not knowing what will happen in future because of him.

In hospital~

" For how many day's I have to be his personal doctor? Jungkook was amazed to see his hospital owner(Namjoon)himself asking him to take care of his bestfriend(Suga)client. "I don't know for how many day's cause nobody got accpet by Mr Kim as his care taker" Namjoon explain handovering jungkook his next client bio data.

Kim Taehyung Age: 22Job :South Koreas Top 1 fighter{2 time's World champion }

Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Job :South Koreas Top 1 fighter
{2 time's World champion }

" Handsome man with hot temper huh perfect combination" jungkook thought looking at his future husband I mean clients handome face extra carefully.

Namjoon Smirk noticing how his hospital doctor cheaking outing his friends client." I know he is hot but for your kind information he kicked  other nurses out cause they were flirting with him more like drolling over him"  jungkook smile and close the file " trust me I will be the only one who can fix him" jungkook had enough self condition yet trust over his 5 year's experience as a doctor no wonder man though the Kim Taehyung will be easy for him to handle.

Namjoon Sing and rub his forehead. " Jungkook this is my personal request, Mr Kim have to fight in world Best fighter championship in 6 months till then we have to keep him fit I hope you're understanding what I'm trying to say, no matter what please don't give up on him"  jungkook nod his head understanding the situation wasn't light as he thought. "Fine I understand but what about our hospital patients? I just can't leave them alone" he worriedly ask. Namjoon smile and ruffle jungkooks fluffy hair " you're such a nice doctor jungkook I really appreciate your kindness and don't worry other doctors will take care of your patients health.

Jungkook Sigh in relief and ask" When I can meet Mr Kim? Namjoon hurrly cheek his phone
" you can meet him tomorrow in evening, my friend I mean his manager will come to take you" Namjoon awkwardly smile and show Yoongis picture to him" he look like a cat tho" jungkook comment looking at the cat looking old man picture. Joon started to laugh his ass off catching jungkook off guard. " I fucking know right he looks like a grumpy cat " jungkook awkwardly smile which didn't got untouched by Namjoon. " Shit that was so uncool of me" he thought before fixing his tie acting like nothing happened. " Jungkook you may leave now I have to check some files" jungkook hide his giggles as he got up from his seat and bow to Namjoon before leaving his chamber.

Back to Kim house~
" A male doctor? Taehyung ask taking Sugas iPad. " Yes a male doctor as far I get to know he has 5 year's experience+ he is older then you"  Taehyung look at suga done aff " why should I care for his age? Suga awkwardly laugh " I mean since he is older than you I suppose he won't be like those nurses who got kicked out by you " even though Suga wasn't sure about jungkooks personality since he never met him but this time he was having good feeling cause his Bestfriend of 12 year's helping him.

Taehyung wore his study glasses and on the iPad to see his new care taker.

Jeon jungkookAge 30Job: DoctorWorking place: Seoul national hospital

Jeon jungkook
Age 30
Job: Doctor
Working place: Seoul national hospital

" You sure he ain't lying about his age? He ask showing Suga his new care taker picture" he looks like a guy in his early 20s " Suga Sigh at Taehyungs doubtful question. " He ain't lying about his age for sure cause Seoul national hospital is pretty strict about their doctor professional and personal information" he clamly explain taking his iPad.

" Remember this if his behaviour is bitchy like those nurses your head will be under my feet" he openly threatened glaring at suga. " Did I just dig my own grave" suga thought letting out a fake laugh" trust me this time i won't disappointed you"

" GUYSSS IT'S MY NEW FF PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS OR NOT😅 HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE THIS FF"