Part 6

" The way Taehyung waiting for doc jungkook

" The way Taehyung waiting for doc jungkook. I'm pretty sure he will end up in hospital bed soon" after getting kicked on his balls by his braty doctor. Taehyung was waiting for his chance to teach him lesson by doing something awful. Which Suga clearly knows since he called jungkook in his apartment urgently as soon as he came back home. He clear his throat in order to catch Taehyung attention. He Huffed when he got no response. He again try to do the same but end up coughing like a old men in his 80s.

" Where is that brat! Taehyung ask looking at suga who awkwardly scratch the back of his neck. " Look I called him as soon as you ask me to do. if he run way it's not my fault he must be scared thinking you will break his bones or something" he explain his side before Taehyung let out his anger on him. Suddenly a wild smirk appeared on Taehyung Lips when the bell ring. "I hope he will go back home in one piece" suga thought before going toward the main door. He sigh when jungkooks scared face came within his view.

" Hyung save me" jungkook show His puppy eyes to suga hoping he will save his ass this time.
" Jungkook I'm also helpless. You shouldn't have kick on his..." Suga didn't complete his sentence cause he was feeling awkward talking about Taehyung dick. Jungkook bite his lips looking down feeling pity for himself. " Just go and ask for forgiveness" suga Hurrly pull jungkook inside and lock the door the way Taehyung ask him to do. Jungkook look at suga getting hurt by his action." You're gonna betraye me Hyung? I thought we are friends" he dramatically touch his face thinking it will melt Sugas heart. However their conversation didn't go any further as he thought" Manager" both flinched together when Taehyung call Suga out. Jungkook glup thinking today is the day when he will break his strike of never ending up in ICU as a normal citizen.

" Good luck dying don't worry I will pay your hospital bills" suga pat jungkooks back before pushing him inside Taehyung room.Jungkook on the other hand lost his balance and end up falling Infront of Taehyung who was setting on the couch like a king he is." Shit shit he will kill me he will.." jungkook mentally slap himself before he panic and end up embarrassing himself. He look at Taehyung who staring at him with his bored expression." Taehyung shii I didn't mean to kick you I swear I just got caught up in the moment" he Hurrly explain himself hoping Taehyung will look on before hitting him. " You want me to forgive you? Taehyungs sudden question caught him off guard. He Hurrly nod his head like a obedient bunny. " Then you will have to fullfil my one wish without any question" this made jungkook Sus in Taehyung. " I wonder what this meathead gonna ask" he just nod his head without thinking twice of the upcoming consciousness he Gonna face in future.

" You have to stay with me in my house until my competition end. After that you can go back to your house" jungkooks jaw dropped on the floor in disbelief. " What nonsense! How can I stay with you? I have my own house my own bedroom stuff. I will feel uncomfortable around you. Ain't no way I'm gonna stay with you and die" he got in defensive mode not liking Taehyung wish. However he gasp for air started when Taehyung grabbed his throat Harshly.

" Again you have no rights to say no doc. I'm asking you nicely again. If your answer is still no I will make sure to make your life Living hell. Don't forget I know about your background more than you do. I don't think you wanna see your precious father in trouble. Do you?

Jungkooks body frozen at his spot. No matter how much he care for his ego his father is his top priority. Ain't no way he gonna let someone like Taehyung do something to him because of his one damn mistake which he did unintentionally. He Hurrly held Taehyung hand which was Graving his throat." Don't you dare to hurt him asshole! I'm gonna kill you if you do that. You have problem with me not him. Don't you dare to pull him into my mess. As for your wish fine I agree to stay with you. But you have to promise me one thing. No matter what you will never hurt my father for my mistake"

He show his pinky finger to Taehyung who's Smirk got bigger than before. "Fine deal" he got surprised when Taehyung touched his pinky finger with his.

" Now do you work I don't pay you to kick my dick" he look at Taehyung confused when he lay on the couch. " He expecting me to take care of him after threating my life?" he bitterly thought removing his coat putting it on couch. Before he could sit on the couch beside him Taehyung stop him. " Sit on my back and massage my shoulder" he huffed but give up knowing it's useless to argue with him. He awkwardly sit on Taehyung back. He slowly started to message his neck thinking it will make him forget about their deal.

However he Gasped when Taehyung pulled his hand from front. He blush when he notice his lips touching Taehyungs earlobe." Doc you're being unprofessional. You should have remove my shirt before doing it" he glup feeling the tension in the air. " Let go of my hand if you want me to do that" he sigh in relief when Taehyung did as he ask him to do.

This time jungkook start to undo his shirt. He look on the side to avoid looking at Taehyungs shoulder." Doc focus on your job if you look at the other side how you gonna do your job properly" he look at Taehyung in disbelief " wait tf are you a wizard? How you know that" he ask getting scared thinking this time he surely gonna get killed by him."Doc stop overthinking for a second my body need relief which you ain't giving be responsible will you? He huffed hating how Taehyung controlling him. " Focus jungkook focus it's just your job nothing else" he cool down himself before massaging Taehyung shoulder seriously. "How should I kill him? Should I poison him. Nah everyone will surely sus on me since I'm gonna live with him. I should drown him or stab him in his heart" taehyung hide his smirk knowing his doc cursing him. Judging by the roughness he feeling on his shoulder.

"The silence before the storm" suga shake his head not liking the way things are going.

Time skip~
" It took me 8 damn hour's to convince dad to let me move on with him" jungkook sigh putting his stuffs in his new room which is right beside Taehyungs. For his surprise his room is twice bigger than him." Trying to buy me by giving me stuffs huh I ain't Jeon jungkook for no reason I will surely teach you lesson you just wait Kim Taehyung" he stare at Taehyung picture which hanging in his room wall.

" That's all for today hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙏