Part 5

" what WHAT are you for real? Suga stare at Taehyung injured hand in disbelief. " Old man if you again give tv serial type reaction I will punch you right on your face" Taehyung annoyedly glare at suga not liking his reaction toward a simple injury.

" You fucking punch a mirror Taehyung are you out of mind"

he worriedly try to treat his wood. However Taehyung slap his hand way From himself causing him to let out a loud sigh.

" Look Taehyung I know you don't like it when someone worry about you but that's doesn't mean you will cause trouble to yourself.Don't forget you have to participate in championship which is important for you and our team" He wait for Taehyung response but like always he didn't bother to reply him." How to slap someone without slapping them" he thought rubbing his forehead annoyedly. Taehyung turn his head toward Suga

" you want me to take care of myself right old man" suga stop rubbing his forehead and stare at Taehyung in disbelief.

" Then you have to bring me a toy which will entertain me when I'm bored" he smirk looking at suga who look back at him confusedly. " Are you 5 or something why you need toys for time pass and aren't you rich enough to buy any toy you want ? Suga ask judging Taehyung because of his unexpected request.

 " Are you 5 or something why you need toys for time pass and aren't you rich enough to buy any toy you want ? Suga ask judging Taehyung because of his unexpected request

" He surely have death wish" Taehyung annoyedly stare at his dumb manager. " I need Jeon jungkook as my Toy you old hag stop thinking like a boomer for a second " suga almost fainted after hearing his wish. " First of all he ain't a toy to play with. Second stop acting like a pervert what made you think I will agree to make your wish come to true" he ask glaring at Taehyung for the first time.  However he glup when Taehyung eyes darken.

" He a toy in my eyes I don't care what he thinks about me I want him as my toy and you have to make him agree to be one or else if I try to force him he will surely see hell before dying "

Suga silently listen to his demand holding back his anger. Even though jungkook was noting to him he was still feeling sad for him.

Taehyung notice suga didn't bother to reply which made his blood boil. " MIN YOONGI" suga look at Taehyung shocked" if you gonna stand here like a rag doll go somewhere else I'm already pissed don't piss me off more" before suga could reply Taehyung left the room. " I wish one day he could see how much his words can hurt people" he frustratedly set on the floor rethinking his life choices.

Time skip next day~
" Ahh Mr Kim please go slower you're going to fast" jungkook keep on running after Taehyung with his medical kit. At first he didn't agree to run with Taehyung but Suga request him no wonder he is in the park now. And for Taehyung he was busy doing his practice like he always does. ( Ha what you all thought💀)"

Doc we are just jogging in the garden why you're moaning like my dick is ball deep inside your pussy"like always Taehyung mocked him which made his ego hurt.

" This motherfucker"jungkook throw the medical kit on the ground and run after Taehyung like a wild bunny. " SIDE MR KIM" he shout before going ahead of Taehyung who look at him dumbfounded. " What the fuck" Taehyung stare at jungkook in disbelief without wasting his time he run after jungkook." WHY YOU RUNNING"he ask running after jungkook like his life depend on it." I DON'T KNOW I'M JUST DOING" hearing jungkooks reply Taehyung stop chasing him. He try to catch his breath glaring toward jungkook who still running like his rent is due.

"Seriously what a " before he could finish his sentence jungkook accidentally fall on the near by pond after stepping on a rock. He worriedly run to save him but what he didn't expect was to see jungkook playing with ducks giggling like a child." I was worried for nothing" he sigh in relief " tf are you a kid or something doc get the fuck out " he scold jungkook who pout looking at him." Mr Kim can't you see they are so cute I wanna eat I mean play with them" jungkook proudly show off his duck friends to Taehyung who stare at each other for 10 business second.
" He ugly tf" jungkook gasp hearing Taehyungs cruel judging reaction.

" Who tf gave you rights to judge someone apologised now"

Taehyung Smirk looking at jungkook who glaring at him. " You asking me to apologised to a duck huh then what about you? Aren't you violeting park rules" jungkook look at Taehyung Confusedly" huh which rule ? He innocently ask getting scared what if police catch him breaking rules. " By nudety You're showing your body parts doc" jungkooks eyes wide open for a second. He Hurrly check his outfit just to see his black bra was visible and his skirt was sticking to his milky thighs. In a second his cheeks become blood red.

" Omg it's so embarrassing I shouldn't have jump in the pond" he Hurrly swim toward the edge. And look at Taehyung who was on the other side. " Can you please give me your hoodie" he ask covering his bra area by his hand. However he sighed in relief when Taehyung directly throw his hoodie at his face. " atlest he didn't refuse to give" he thought before Hurrly wearing his hoodie which directly fall onto his knees.

" I regret bringing him here with me" at first Taehyung was feeling embarrassed by jungkooks action but soon he forgot everything as soon as he saw jungkooks milky body which was shining because of the sunlight+water.

" Thank god his hoodie is big enough to cover everything" jungkook Hurrly run toward Taehyung and bow to him

" Thank god his hoodie is big enough to cover everything" jungkook Hurrly run toward Taehyung and bow to him. " Thanks for saving me Mr Kim" he got confused when he didn't got any reply from him. " Are you fine why you.." before he could finish his sentence Taehyung capture his lips with his." What's up with this men" he thought kissing Taehyung back cause he himself knows he can't push him way because of his strength. He flinched when Taehyung hands started to squeeze his curves. He moan through the kiss feeling his hand on his body for the first time.

" Fuck fuck I can't do this it wrong" he mentally scold himself before pinching Taehyung on his dick who hiss in pain falling on the ground.

" That's what you get for touching someone without their permission " he sassly flipped his hair before running toward the car knowing he will be a dead meat if Taehyung catch him now. On the other hand Suga was waiting for them worriedly. " I hope doctor is fine knowing Taehyung he might have done something" however he felt his blood boil seeing jungkook running toward him looking helpless. " What the fuck he did to him" he Hurrly open the car door to save jungkook thinking Taehyung might be chasing him to hurt him. " HYUNG SAVE MY ASS BEFORE THAT DEVIL KILL ME" he got confused when he noticed jungkooks was wearing Taehyungs hoodie. " Wait what actually happened?" he ask looking at jungkook who grab his purse and other stuffs. " I kinda pinch him on his dick that's why I'm running to save my life" he didn't even wait for sugas reply and run toward bus station.

Suga on the other side was looking at jungkook in disbelief. " I was worried for nothing"he thought before running toward park to bring Taehyung with him.

" That's all for today hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙏