Part 8

"Faster doc move your Hips like you mean it" taehyung Teasingly look at jungkook who fighting for his life running in treadmill like a bunny in heat.  " MR KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG SHUT UP FOR A DAMN SECOND" jungkook shout while glaring at Taehyung who enjoying the moment to much for his liking.

" How its my fault doc? You shouldn't have tease me for doing my training" jungkook got more pissed when Taehyung stand Infront of the treadmill and made direct eye contact with him.
" Say the magic word and I might let you go"jungkooke knows trusting Taehyung in this situation is like trusting a fox with chicken. " Mr..K K Kim just SLOW DOWN THE Speed" he beg for mercy hoping Taehyung will let him go. 
" Fuck I shouldn't have call his work out routine lame" he panth heavily unti the speed suddenly slowly down. He shockingly look at Taehyung face in disbelief.

" Doc like I said if you act nice around me I'd give you pleasure and everything but if you do the opposite I shall punish you the way nobody did" he touch the corner of jungkooks Lips

" Doc like I said if you act nice around me I'd give you pleasure and everything but if you do the opposite I shall punish you the way nobody did" he touch the corner of jungkooks Lips. He was trying his best to hold back his lust for his sweaty doctor who looking awfully hot for his liking. Jungkook on the other hand fall from treadmill because of his shakey legs. He whined in pain and glare at Taehyung when he was about to touch him again.

" What do you think I'm? Can't I  tease my own patient. What are you a 5 year old who can't take a damn joke?

Jungkook shout untill the reality hit him hard.
" Shit I forgot about the deal" he glup when Taehyung come closer to him. " Just 7 hours in my house and you're already acting up? I guess you're the one to blame for what coming next" without wasting his time Taehyung attached his lips to his Whiney doc who trying his best to break free from his grip.

Jungkook struggle to free himself. He helplessly look around but find nothing which can help him break free. " Fuck his lips are like rose petals" taehyung thought when he notice how red jungkooks Lips looking. However his pleasure didn't last long when he felt tears falling from jungkooks eyes. He annoyedly back way and stare at his docs crying face.

" Just stop please enough.. I can't fight now please"

Jungkook helplessly stare back. Even though he was feeling useless and pathetic for being helpless Infront of a person like Taehyung. It was the best way to save himself. He glup when Taehyung snuggle his face on his neck " doc.. you should be prepared for what's coming next. I might be a Horny fucker but rapping ain't my thing" he whine as he feels Taehyung grinding his dick on his pussy. He started to breath heavily when Taehyung started to play with his buds.
" Come on doc give me permission so that I can get to taste you" he again start to act nice thinking he can easily manipulate him.

" STOP!!!

Jungkook Hurrly gather his all strength and Push Taehyung way from himself. He Hurrly run toward his room and close the door. He sigh in relief when Taehyung didn't bother to follow him. " God seriously why I agreed to be such a mf doc" he fall on the ground feeling his legs giving up.

Meanwhile
" I guess it was too much. It was his first day here after all" taehyung stare at jungkook through his CCTV footage. The feeling of mercy was no where near around him. He was just wishing to have someone like jungkook who ain't easy to dominate. " Give up already doc what's the point of fighting " his smirk got bigger when jungkook went inside bathroom.

" Fuck my body feeling disgusting " jungkook stare at himself through the mirror. His body was all sweaty not to mention he can feel his silk falling in his panty. He sigh and thought to take a bath to wash Taehyung touchs way from his body"fuck you mf kim " he cursed while removing his clothes.

Taehyung on the other was patiently waiting for his doc to come out after shower. He walk toward his own room holding a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He again stare at his phone to see if his doc was out or not. He got annoyed when he saw there was no one.

" Should have put a CCTV in Bathtub or something" he thought as he take a sip of his drink until the door open after 10 damn minutes which caught his attention in no second. His throat got dry when jungkook come out of the shower wearing a towel which was hardly hanging on his body. His grip on the alcohol bottle got more tighter when jungkook lay on the bed looking like a fallen angel. His skin shinning like pearls. Black hair looking like the colour of the sky during night time which shine because of the moon but for now the moon was his doctor.

" Man I'm tired" jungkook tiredly  get up from the bed and open his wardrobe to find his nightwear. " Pink nah black since I'm in bad mood' he Hurrly pick up a black shirt and pant.  He then put his clothes on the bed and started to remove his towel without knowing someone was struggling because of him.

" Pink? Such a baby girl wait now black? He chuckled and finding his doc cute. Until his doc starts to strip himself. His throat got dry when the towel fall from his docs body. For some reason he Hurrly throw his phone on the bed.

" Shit shit fucking shit it's feel so wrong"

He stare at his phone which was on his bed. He was questioning himself why he bothered to do something which he never did. It's not like he didn't saw his other fuck buddies body then why he hesitate when it was jungkooks turn.

He annoyedly start to finish the bottle of alcohol without thinking about the upcoming circumstances.

Back to jungkook~
" Finally clean and hygienic now I need a plan to save myself from that fucking wolf" he lay on his bed and thought to call Suga.

As he was about to call him he heard glasse breaking sound coming from Taehyung room. He panicked and run outside to check if he was okay or not.

" FUCKING MF" he Thought when he notice Taehyung was on the ground all drunk and the broken bottle of alcohol was right beside him.

" Not again what his problem with glasses!!!

" That's all for today. Hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙏