Part 7

"since you're going to stay with me you have to follow my house rules" taehyung look at jungkook seriously after saying that. He might a hot temper guy but he likes to keep his home in discipline even though he stay alone.

Jungkook on the other hand didn't like the tone Taehyung been using with him since the day he met him

Jungkook on the other hand didn't like the tone Taehyung been using with him since the day he met him." Hypocrite mf you're the one who forced me to move in" he annoyedly lick his lips and made eye contact with him in order to make realized he is not that easy to dominate." Mr Kim  if you have problem with me staying with you why you threatened me to move in? And please mind your tone" This time he stand up for himself without thinking twice. If he have to stay with someone like Taehyung he have to be strong.

" Doc I think you know very well that every normal person have rules for their houses in order to maintain peace right? Don't tell me your household is like hostile without rules? Taehyung question finding jungkooks reaction stupid.

Jungkook huffed shaking his head in negative " I know that very well no need to act over smart just tell me your rules I have to sleep and get up early" he try to save his ass from embarrassment. Taehyung just stare at his new doc boredly.

"He acting cute to save his stupid ass"

ignoring his doctors stupid excuses he handover the list of rules.
1 always wash the bed after sex
2 never break anything
3 no shouting
4 always wear small clothes/ bra and panty

Jungkook stop reading as soon as rule 4 cause his attention." You made this up right? He ask glaring at Taehyung who just Smirk in return. " I knew it ain't no way his sharp ass will let me stay here in peace" he look up at Taehyung face innocently blinking his eyes." Wanna see me in bra and panty right? He innocently ask which caught Taehyung off guard. " He definitely up to something" his thoughts come true when jungkook ripped the rule paper and throw it on his face. He sassly walk up to him and grabbed his throat making direct eye contact.

" Mr kim I know what you're trying to do but remember we both can play the same game . If you wanna toy with me this bad you have to work on your skills more. I'm Jeon jungkook for some reason"

Nobody ever dare to look at his eyes since the day he became a fighter. It was quite surprising for Taehyung when someone weak like jungkook had the guts to make such a bold move. " You're right we both can play the same game" jungkook glup when Taehyung pulled him closer by grabbing his Hips Harshly. " Little bunny like you deserve to be play with"taehyung lick his lips inhaling jungkooks rosy smell. He burred his face on his neck and bite it slowly earning a small hissing sound from his new play thing.

"Did I over did? Jungkook question himself finding his action stupid.

He close his eyes feeling Taehyungs tongue licking his neck mole. He try to free himself but end up being under his mercy. " Doc you want me to work on my skills right? Then let me tell you one thing. The reason I brought you here is to help me with my cursed fate" jungkook stop struggling right after Taehyung mention the word curse." It's my fate to win every match I will participate. But in one condition"Jungkook got more curious when the word condition came. " What it is? He ask looking at Taehyung face who touched the corner of his lips.

" By having sex with the person I will toy with" taehyung Smirk got bigger than before when jungkooks shocked face come within His view.
" Wait wait stop!!! Jungkook panicked when Taehyung was about to kiss him after telling him about his cursed fate.

" Mr Kim please don't do this. I'm still untouched I want my first time with the person I will fell in love"

He look at Taehyung with his teary eyes. He was getting scared thinking his first time will be a nightmare if it's with the Kim Taehyung.

However he got confused when Taehyung didn't made any move on him. He keep on staring at Taehyung face who got up from the couch and look back at him. " I might brought you here to play but that doesn't mean I will rape you. Doc I will make sure you will ask me to fuck you. Until then enjoy your time here as my doc" jungkook start at Taehyung face in aww. He didn't expect the Kim Taehyung to be thoughtful about someone else. He just nod his head as yes to avoid this awkward conversation which took unexpected turn out of nowhere.

He sighed in relief when Taehyung left the room.

" I thought that asshole will force me. But I guess he not that bad as I thought he was" a slight smile appeared on his face when he thought about Taehyung face. He giggle like a teenager and hug the pillow which was on the couch.

Meanwhile on the other side~
" Just few more days he will beg me to fuck him" taehyung Smirk watching jungkook through the CCTV camera. It was his plan from the start. He wanna make jungkook fell for his kindness. It's the best way to have someone without forcing them. No wonder he lie to him about his cursed fate.

" Jeon jungkook once I touch that body of yours I will make sure nobody touch you just wait for few day's"

He observe jungkook through the CCTV camera like a freak. Who can even think that the Kim Taehyung will be down bad for his new doctor.

" That's all for today 😄 hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes" and ⚠️warning ⚠️ upcoming chapters will be darker than before 🙂 means rape and forching. Even though I don't like that stuff it's for the story line.