Part 4

" I told you to be patience around him didn't I jungkook? Jungkook stare at Namjoon in disbelief. " Why should I stay with him huh when he can't respect me? Namjoon frustratedly sit on his chair and look at him seriously. " Jungkook his important match will start from next week try to understand my side for a second I know your pride comes before anything but think about our country he representing us in international field" even though jungkook knows Namjoon is right he just don't wanna give up Infront of a guy like Taehyung.

" I will go back if he asks for forgiveness"

Namjoon almost choked in the air " that's impossible" jungkook Smirk " then find someone else for him cause no way I will go back to him" before Namjoon could say anything jungkooks phone started to ring. "Excuse me" after getting permission from Namjoon jungkook went outside of his chamber.

" Hello jeon jungkook speaking" for a second his breathing almost stop when he heard a familiar deep voice from other side." doc come to my house now" jungkook glup thinking Taehyung calling him to insult him again. " Why should I? He try to act tough "cause I say so doc! Your patient needs you be here in 20 minutes or else I will cross my limits which you definitely wouldn't like" he stare at his phone in disbelief

" seriously now he threatening me"

he clam himself down before taking any negative step which might harm him later. " Fine I'm coming but if you try to do something funny I will sue you" he felt goosebumps when a deep chuckling sound came from other side.

" make sure to bring your medical kit doc"

as he expect Taehyung cut the call before he could even reply him " i can't go there alone should I take Suga Hyung or Namjoon Hyung with me" he frustratedly tap his feet on the ground.

He flinched when Namjoon come out of nowhere " you should hurry up" he stare at Namjoon for a second " so you knew it from the start?  Namjoon shake his head " no but judging by yoongis sudden call I can say Taehyung will behave nicely with you now" Rm give jungkook his famous dimple smile.

Jungkook sigh in relief " I guess everything will be fine now" ( baby only if you know 😃)

Time skip~

(Jungkooks outfit)" Mr Kim you should have inform me in advance I just can't come to visit you in such a short notice" he try to maintain his professionalism ignoring his personal beef with Taehyung

(Jungkooks outfit)
" Mr Kim you should have inform me in advance I just can't come to visit you in such a short notice" he try to maintain his professionalism ignoring his personal beef with Taehyung.

" Leave after doing your work no need to lecture me like that" he clinched his fist feeling his blood boiling after hearing Taehyungs cocky words

" Leave after doing your work no need to lecture me like that" he clinched his fist feeling his blood boiling after hearing Taehyungs cocky words. He clear his throat " lay on your back straight" he thought to let Taehyung go this time cause it's already late he just wanna go home early.

However he got surprised when Taehyung did as he asked him to do without any argument.

" It's good he doesn't argue during his treatment"

he thought as he started to unpack his stuffs to treat Taehyung woods.

After unpacking he sit beside Taehyung who directly look at his face which caught him off guard. " I.. Mr Kim you don't have to look at me during your treatment just try to relax yourself " he sigh in relief when Taehyung look way from him. "His eyes are so tf jungkook focus "he mentally slap himself and started to treat Taehyung wood.

" Okay it's done you just have to rest now " he cuckled when Taehyung check his face on the mirror."You're handsome don't worry little cuts can't take your handsomeness way" his tongue slip out without him noticing.

" So you think I'm handsome" V ask looking at him more like looking right into his soul." It's not a lie you're handsome" he try to play carefully knowing one wrong move he and Taehyung will end up fighting. However he gasp out loudly when he got pinned on the bed by Taehyung.
" MR KIM WHAT ARE YOU" before he could finish his sentence his lips got captured by Taehyungs.

It took jungkook 30 bussines seconds to understand what just happened. taehyung didn't stop he keep on moving their Lips ignoring his protest and it quickly turns into a more heated kiss. taehyung licks jungkook’s bottom lips like a mad men.

jungkook try his best to push Taehyung way but his strength was something he can't handle alone.

he doesn’t know for how long they’ve just been kissing, but when they finally pull away, a string of saliva connects their lips. they’re both out of breath, lips bruised and plump due to the intense kissing, and jungkook can’t believe how taehyung just took his first kiss.

He try to say something but no words come out.
" Go home now" he stare at Taehyung who lay on the bed with a satisfied smile on his face. He stare at Taehyung in disbelief. Without wasting his time he move way from his side. When he was about to leave he notice there was a glass of water in the tea table. With a evil smirk he took the glass of water in his hands and throw it right on Taehyungs Face.

" Good night Mr Kim " he run for his life before Taehyung catch him and break his bones into Millon pieces.

Taehyung look at his wet face with a dangerous smirk on his face." Game on jeon I will make sure to return your favour"in a second his prefect mirror got shattered into millions of pieces just by his one punch.

"psychopath and a naughty brat 😃 perfect combination"

" That's all for today hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for grammar mistakes 🙏