Just a taste

Joey was a tall guy with short curly hair. He was very handsome young guy but always had trouble with finding the right girl. He watched many people hooked up and be in relationships. He always wanted a relationship but couldn't find the right girl because for one Joey loved to eat and most girls would never want a guy like him.

Walking in the small bakery, Joey was in heaven. The cakes to the croissants smelled so good. He walks up to the cashier and asked for two breakfast sandwiches and a small cup of coffee. He then saw a cake. The cake was huge and he wanted a slice. The cashier said" you can have it for free, it's on the house". Joey was exited and said"Thanks". So he sat down and begin to eat, like most people he wasn't fat nor was he skinny but he loved food. Joey ate all his food and was now eating the cake. After he was done something came over him. He wanted another slice. Walking back he smiled at the cashier who he now, couldn't believe how pretty she was. " May I have just a little taste of that cake." He said politely. The cashier smiled and whispered, " Eating this cake will change your look on food." She grinned. Joey was a bit nervous and said " It can't be that bad". So he ate the cake and left with huge smile on his face.