Joey

After telling his boss a lie about the cake. Joey was on his way home to actually eat it. He started to chuckle because why was he lying about eating that cake. Once he pulled up to his apartment, he lived on the second floor and was glad he could take the elevator because he wanted to hurry and demolish the cake. Reaching his floor, Joey entered the apartment. He sat the cake down and changed his clothes. Walking from his bedroom, he looked at the cake on the table. The cake was huge but hey he wanted it. He walked to the kitchen, grabbed a fork and sat down and pushed the cake towards him. He began eating it and boy it was delicious. He started off slow, but that feeling came over him and Joey started shoving the cake in his mouth greedily like a fat pig. He then put the cake on the floor and ate it up like a pig, he was breathing heavy and burping but he couldn't stop. Once he ate the last crumb, he layer on his back and fell asleep.

Hours later, Joey woke up to his belly poking out his t-shirt. He grabbed his belly and laughed, " wtf am I doing, I can't believe, I ate that whole cake." He tried sitting up and was barely able to. Once he stood up he felt a little dizzy. He walked towards the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he alarmed how swollen his belly was. " Damn, I hope this doesn't stick" he said. Once again his stomach started growling, this time it was very aggressive. Joey was shocked. " I can't be hungry right now". He try to ignore his stomach and wanted to go by the bakery and see the cashier lady so he could thank her. Grabbing his keys, he was on his way.