Sam

Sam was so excited. She couldn't wait to fatten Joey up. The first time she saw him that day ordering his food, she knew he was the one. Sam was a small lady in her mid thirties. She loved to baked. Dealing with men in college days sucked, they all were not into gaining and that day she knew she wanted only fat guys not just fat but morbidly obese guys. She hid that for a while until she saw Joey. She had to try her secret cake formula again and it worked. The cake was filled with gainer powder and it was sugary and addictive.

Walking to Joey's place, she had her famous shake with her but it was specifically made for gaining. She knocked on the door, Joey answered. His belly was so bloated and Sam was staring so hard she was getting turned on. "Here I bought you a shake, it'll ease the pain a bit". Of course she was lying, drinking that will make it worse. Joey grabbed the pitcher and drank it so fast , Sam was shocked and he didn't complain. She watched waddle to the coach and begin rubbing his belly. " let me help". Joey was letting out his moans and in between he asked for more shakes. Sam laughs and told him, she only made one for him. Joey begin whining, he wanted more. Sam laughed and told Joey she was going back home to bring more but Joey said between his groans, "why don't I go with you to save the trip." Sam agreed and was shaking her head, he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Both got into her car and Joey was still rubbing his belly. Sam laughed and said "how are you still wanting to eat Joe?, I saw the pizza boxes." Joey looked at Sam "please, hurry I'm hungry." She was so turned on. She couldn't wait to fill this piggy out.