Spin the bottle

I was headed down the hall going towards my locker until I was stopped. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed Brady. "Hey y/n, I was just wondering if you're going to Tristan's party tonight?" He asked. Before I could speak Arianna walks in. "Yeah she'll be there.

"Arianna! what are you doing," I whisper loud enough for her to hear.

"Alright, cool, see you later?" Brady says walking away.

"Yeah see you later," I mumble. I turn to Arianna

"Why would you do that!"

"Cause, we are going to that party. And don't worry, I asked your mom already." Arianna always thinks twice about these things.

"She said yes?" I asked confused. I knew Ari could convince her to do anything but this. I wonder what has gotten into her.

"Yes! now let's go. We need to get you ready," She says grabbing my arm and pulling me out the doors.

After a long couple of hours it was finally time to leave. As soon as we walked in I smelt the alcohol and the smoke in the air; this is why I never go to party's. A bunch of girls come up to Arianna as soon as we walk into the living room, "Ariiii" They say falling all over her handing her a drink.

"I'll be back Ari." I found my way through everyone and found the kitchen. I tried finding something that wasn't alcohol.

"Hey y/n, there's water in the fridge if you need." Brady says pointing it out.

"Thank you," I say grabbing a water. "Hey we're gonna play spin the bottle soon wanna join?"

"Yeah sure," I say hesitantly. "Ok cool, follow me" he says as he leads me where everyone gathered.

"Y/n" Ari calls me over "Hey where have you been," Ari asks. "I was looking for something to drink" I say as she nods.

"Okay Brady, you wanna go?" Tristan asked. "yeah sure," Brady says as he spins the bottle. The bottle slowly came upon.. me? I looked up to see Brady already looking at me.

"Y'all skipping orrr," Some random says. "No, no. We can't skip, I mean that's not the rules," Arianna butts in. "I guess we have to?" Brady says.

"yeah." I say with a light nod. Brady comes over to me and leans in. "Can I?" I give him a nod, he goes in cupping my face.

He kissed me, and I kissed back.

~
A/N

Guys I hate this chapter with my life. Mb if there's mistakes. I just wanted to make smth for y'all to read. I swear i'll make better ones. ILL TRY POST ANOTHER ONE TN 🫶

Have A good day/night ! Love you all ❣️