Come home.

"Happy birthday my love, you're another year older, another year wiser, and another year more beautiful. You are the most special girl in the world and i'm so lucky to have you. You make my life so much brighter with you in it. I can't imagine not holding you day and night, have the best birthday Y/n," Brady declared, hovering over me, climbing into my bed holding me close.

"Oh Bray-" My sentence gets postponed, As I awaken back to reality. bringing me nothing but disappointment. I glare at the other side of my empty bed seeing nothing but sunshine lying on the white sheets. I sigh before rolling out of my bed. I dragged myself to my dresser, checking my phone.

*1 new messages from 'One and only🤍'*

One and only🤍
Happy birthday my gorgeous girl. I wish that I could celebrate it with you. Although I might not be there physically, I'm there with you in spirit. I hope that you have the bestest day ever. I love you and I miss you so much. Have a great day love. 💕

My world.🌎
Aw. Thank you so much Brady. I love and miss you so much!

A smile creeped up on my face, leaving me flustered. I waltz over to my door, to it being pushed open by my mom.

"Ahh, My baby's finally up!" My mom acknowledged,  wrapping her arms around me as she stroke me from side to side. "Happy birthday, mi amor" She disclosed, kissing my head.

"Thanks ma," I respond.

"Y/n Y/l/n, what's wrong. Is it cause Brady's not here, Y/n you know I warned you that he's always gonna be away for his career," My mom remarked.

"I know mom," I snapped back.

"I'm just telling you Y/n, now come down, before your breakfast gets cold." I unplugged my phone, racing down the stairs, to find my cousins at the end of my feet, "Good morning Y/n!!" They scream in joy.

"Happy birthday my girl, you're so grown! I can't believe you're finally 17!" My aunt Shana addressed.

"Thank you!" I reply. I marched over to the kitchen, picking up my pace to find a good spot at the table, before my cousins beat me to it.

"We have a big day ahead of us," My mom voiced, before sitting beside me.

I hiked up the stairs, and into my dungeon. I plopped myself on the edge of my bed and unlocked my phone.

*Ring, Ring* (phone call😭)

My lips slid a smile when I seen Brady call, "Hey pookie" I say, resting on my stomach, with biggest smile on my face.

"Hi my love, so, hows my birthday girl," He asked, with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Mm, she's good, I guess. Would be better if a special person was here tho," I said, looking down at the cold ground. (main character moment ✊🏼)

"Y/n, you know I would be there right now." He defended. After that I felt defeated. I knew he couldn't be here, but I miss him.

"Yeah, I know," I try dispute, but get delayed.

"Hey, I love you so so much my love, I'll call you when i'm done filming."

"Okay, see you," I answer back, before getting hung up on.

'Oh, I see how it is' I thought to myself, shaking my head up and down.

After enough screen time for today, I pulled my self out of bed to get ready for the day.

I walked over to my vanity, playing Frank Ocean, until I got interrupted. "Y/nnn," Nova screams, almost bursting my ear drums.

"Ahhh, Nova!!" I scream back at her, sprinting my way over her way.

"Happy birthday, my bestest friend," She says coming in for a hug. Nova has been my friend since 2nd grade, and we never had problems🤷‍♀️

"Thanks Nov," I reply.

"You better be getting ready soon," she says, almost sounding demanding. Ok Nova I see you.

"Yes ma'am," I answer back, sitting my butt down at my vanity.

— (yes, another time skip😋)

I was headed downstairs to see the house filled to the rim. I flinched a little when everyone screamed "Happy Birthday" in joy.

"Mom, I thought we were having a small party this year," I question her raising my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry mi amor, they all wanted to come celebrate you," I was trying to argue back, but I knew she couldn't say no to my family.

"Alright time for cake," my mom screams, coming around the corner with the cake. We all gathered around the table as I sat down. Cameras were everywhere surrounding around me. They sang in an ugly note, so I was glad it was over.😭

"Make a wish baby girl," My mom asked, with her camera up in my face. 

"No wish this year," even tho I did have a wish, I wish Brady was here. We never spend birthdays apart.

After a while we started to open gifts, "Thank you so much Nova, I love it!" I say putting everything away in the bags.

"Wait there's one more gift," Nova exclaims in an exciting tone.

"What is it?" I say chuckling nervously,

*Ding*

"Perfect timing," Nova squeals.

I get up going to the door, as my heart dropped, when I seen Brady. I went In to give him a tight hug, wrapping my legs around him, as he held my thighs.

"Happy birthday my love," He said, handing me flowers.

"How come you weren't here all day," I said punching his shoulder lightly

"I caught the earliest plane here," He argued.

"thank you," I say smiling softly.

GUYS IM SORRY YALL DIDNT SEE BRADY MUCH, i just wanted to end this cause, I started it a couple days ago and decided to finish it.🥰

THANK YALL FOR 6K READS.. 🫶🫶

I'm gonna try write more todayyy🤝