- 𝓨/𝓷 𝓝𝓸𝓸𝓷 -

A/N

You guys are 27 in this. ALSO, happy birthday to Brady and Conner 🎂🤍

I got up quickly from my trance, waking Brady up with me as well. I broke a sweat, breathing heavily. I looked over to my side, to see it was only 3 in the morning, "Y/n, are you okay love?" Brady asks, struggling to keep awake.

"Yes i'm fine Brady, sorry for waking you," I apologize with a smile. He shoots me a smile back, wrapping his arms around me with his caressing touch. I lie back down, tossing and turning. Today was the last day with my last name, the last day being Brady's fiancé, the day I say I do, The day I become Brady's wife. I glanced over at Brady, admiring how peacefully he rests up against me, his arms fitting around my waist. The past week was the most stressful pain i've been through, and Brady got me through it. I closed my eyes, in hopes of falling back to sleep.

yes a time skip —

I dozed off for another 3 hours, it was now 6am. I woke up to Brady looking at me with a toothy grin, leaning against his shoulder, "Good morning, Mrs. Noon," He remarks, kissing me on the cheek, "how did you sleep." He asks.

"I slept fine, and I'm not "Mrs. Noon" yet Brady," I reply, chuckling. Brady opened his mouth, attempting to speak, before he was interrupted, by the knocking on the door.

"Okay, so I got us breakfast, and I went to get your vail," Arianna, stumbled in with her hands full, she looks over to see Brady still in the room, "Brady? Why are you still here? Y/n, I thought we said 6?"She said in a demanding tone. (Ariannas backkk)

"I didn't hear about this," Brady declared, confused.

"Brady, we set on this plan way back, plus we're not supposed to see each other on our wedding day, I'll see you in a couple hours," I reply, giving him a peck on the lips, and sending him on his way.

"How are you up this early, I didn't think you would actually come at 6," I stated, getting out of bed.

"Why wouldn't I be? this is your most important day of your life Y/n, plus i'm your maid of honour," Arianna alleged, "So, let's get you ready," Arianna asserts, taking my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

time skip —

I was finally ready and prepared, standing there in my heavy white dress. *knock *knock*

"Come in," I answer.

"Wow, you look beautiful Y/n," Arianna expressed, with the biggest grin on her face, "Also I better not hear you say that "Brady's the best friend you never had" in your speech, cause what am I?" she says, grabbing the extra stuff around her.

"Ari, It's all happening so fast, what if he says no, and the rings! do we have the rings," I add, freaking out, feeling anxious about everything.

"Y/n, Brady loves you. And you guys have been together for how many years, I can't even count. and yes we're prepared," Arianna remarked, rubbing he side of my shoulders, making me feel comforted. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without Arianna. she's helped me with everything, to getting me and Brady together, to helping me plan and set up my wedding. I love this girl with my whole heart.

"Thank you Arianna you don't know how much you mean to me, I genuinely don't know how I would do any of this without you, I'm so thankful for everything you do," I reveal, giving her a hug.

"Okay, we have to make our way down stairs, you ready," She asks, looking me in the eyes.

I take a deep breath, and nod, "Yes."

She takes my hand, and gives me an assuring smile.

time skip —

"You look like an angel Y/n," My mom complements me, with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you mom," I express, becoming emotional.

"Let's get you down that aisle," My mom alleged, sniffling, looking me in the eyes, "Are you ready," She asks, from the sound of my breathing, "I've never been more ready."

The doors swing open, as the blaring music starts playing. I take it all in, looking at who's in the crowd, My mom grips onto my arm and leads me down the path. Brady's jaw is basically on the floor. As he had the biggest grin on his face, tears almost sliding down his cheek. I take a deep breath before stepping underneath the arbor.

"Brady, Y/n, we are gathered here today to celebrate the beautiful love you have discovered in each other and support the commitment you are about to make with one another.

Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. Today you enter as individuals, but you will leave here as husband and wife; your lives blending together and expanding the connection of your family and friends. You are embarking upon one of the greatest adventures in this world, and all of us here today know you will prevail.

Brady, do you take Y/n Y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do."

My smile grew wide, as I had so much emotion adding up. Brady reaches for the ring from Conner.

"And Y/n, do you take Brady, the fifth to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do," I said with tears in my eyes. Brady's smile grew wide as he slipped the wedding ring onto my finger.

"By the power vested in me by the internet and the State of (your state) I now pronounce you husband and wife! you may kiss the bride!"

Brady smashes our lips together as we passionately kissed.

A/N

this was so cute to make!! and I love it cause it's not rushed. should I make pt.2 of the rest of y'all's wedding??

go read our book!! we will be adding chapters soon!! KWNZZNWKOSAA

Anyways love y'all 🤍