Jealous

A/N

Guys my friend gave me this idea and also started it off for me, thanks pookie 🤞🏻

A smile grew wide on Bradys face, laughing, almost crying. I know jealousy didn't look good, but I couldn't bare not knowing who that was.

"Who you texting?" I asked, looking over at him.

"My friend," He says in a not so correct tone(idk)

"Which friend?" I questioned, I have never seen him laugh like this texting his dumb friends.

"A-Angelica," He mumbled, almost whispering.

"Oh?" My heart sank when I heard her name come out of his mouth, I couldn't stand Angelica. She's had this thing for Brady for years, even when we started dating. I had so much questions, "Since when are you and Angelica talking?" I raised an eyebrow in concern.

"Since we needed to work on a project," He hesitated. I was in frustration, as to why were they talking and giggling with each other.

"Bruh, is that all you got," I hissed, in a sassy tone.

He finally looked up from his phone, and sat across from me, in criss cross apple sauce, "Baby, first of all don't be calling me bruh, cause I'm not one of your little friends, and it is for a project, the only girl I need is you Y/n."

He always knew how to get to me, like he had some spell over me or something. I was still bothered about them, and i've never seen these side of me before.

He leans in for a kiss, as I look away annoyed. Brady grabs my face to look at him, "What else do I have to do to make you believe me Y/n, you can go through the messages if you want, or I can just block her and never talk to her again. Baby please, I hate seeing you like this." (playing hard to get I see☠️)

I couldn't do anything else, but look back into his eyes, I know I made him feel terrible from his little rant.

"I'm sorry, but you know how I feel about Angelica," I say tilting my head.

"I promise it's nothing more Y/n, I love you."

🫶