1. Staring (Wyatt.W)

I strolled into the depths of the hall, swinging the door open. I walked past the wildly energetic soccer team, almost bursting my eardrums, how can anyone be this lively in the morning. As I got my locker I punched in the combination getting my books ready for class. I turned around interrupted from my thoughts. "Yo, Y/n! Dude, this kids trying to creep!" I spun around, not seeing what happened. I heard a faint scream, looking down I saw a boy lying beneath me. It was Wyatt.

"You just got obliterated, son!" The musty o'l guy screamed, like he ate that up.

"You think it's funny throwing kids around? huh? answer my question. I swear, if you ever lay a hand on him again," I try making a statement. I turned back to lift Wyatt from the dusty floor, but he was no where to be found.

"What are you gonna do about it," He said, asking for more. Ugh, this man does not know when to give up. I turned around giving him a look, my lips in a straight line.

"Quit trying to be a smart ass when you're just an ass," I stormed off, before he could say anything. (I died writting this. i'm not good at come backs 💔) (I can't stop re reading it.)

I walked into the dark, gloomy room, searching for a seat, as I inspected the room I found an empty seat beside Wyatt. He looked scared, riled up. I couldn't stand watching him get thrown around like that, but everyone else does. I walt's on over to the corner of the room, "Can I sit here?" I ask, almost nervous. I'm not sure why I nervous talking to the Wyatt Walker, the kid who's off to college the first year of high school.

"Uh, sure" He hesitated. We sat there awkwardly, soon I glanced over at Wyatt, but he was looking at me already.

Ding (the bell ringing 😜)

I grabbed all my things, saying my goodbyes to Wyatt, "See you in history?" I say swinging my bag around my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, see you" He remarked, walking out of the room.

It was finally the end of the day, I walt's my way to my locker, ecstatic to go home. "Hey, Y/nnn" Jade pops up behind me, almost giving me a heart attack.

"Hey Jade, how you been!" I say turning around, going in for a hug.

"I've been good! So are you going to Wades party tonight?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. I was not up to be in a smaller room with these people I have to be around all day. "Pleasee, i'm begging," She pleaded.

I stood there to think about it, I let out the biggest sigh, "Fine." She jumped up and down, clapping, like she was a five year old getting a iPad for Christmas.

"Alright I'll pick you up at 7, be ready." She walked off into the distance as I grabbed all my things to head out. I walked down the south hall, to avoid all the annoyance. I pulled out my phone and put on my headphones, looking through my very long playlist. As soon as I knew it, I was on the floor. I got up, rubbing the back of my head.

"Damn," I said, trying to open my eyes, grabbing my phone.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Mr. Walker exclaimed, kneeling on one knee, helping me up.

"It's fine, I ran into you, really it's fine." I got up and wiped myself off. I looked over into the room, and saw Wyatt talking to three people, who were in fancy suits.

"So, he has that interview today? I can't believe he's already going off to college," I blurted out, without thinking.

"Yeah," Mr. Walker says, looking more in depth, into the room.

"You know there's a party tonight, and I think it would be really fun if Wyatt came," I suggested. Me and Wyatt always hung out before high school, but then he got caught up with school and college, so we just stopped. I really miss him, I do.

"Yeah, he'll be there!" He said in a high pitched tone.

"Great! Bye," I said trying to end the conversation. I walked out of the school, thinking about what just happened.

A/N

Hi guys! Thank you all so much for 10k reads!! that's bonkers man. yall sorry I been lacking lately, but i'm bouta post a part two 😏 well idk when BUT I WILL SO DW😝

Guys i'm gonna try write more this weekend I swearrrr, sorry I haven't been active, I just been unmotivated. BUT ILL REPAY YALL 🫶🫶