Carnival

"Come on y/n," Brady whines. "Hang on, I'm almost done" I say that when I know i'm gonna need another 10 minutes. "You don't need all that makeup,"

"You're just saying that cause you're my boyfriend." I say giving him that look. "I love your natural beauty" Brady says coming to give me a hug from behind.

It was about 15 minutes and I was finally ready. We headed to the car and drove off. We pulled up, and parked Brady's car.

"You ready," Brady asks. "Yes!" I say exited as ever. We got in and paid for our tickets. "What ride do wanna go on first?"

"Let's go in the zipper!" I grabbing his hand, leading him to the end of the line. It took us about 30 minutes to get on the ride. But was worth it!

After a couple more rides we dived to get some food. "I'll pay half," I say when Brady's about to pull out his card. "No, I'm paying for it," He says in a sassy tone. 

We find a seat, and eat. It was almost time to go until we decided to go on the ferris'wheel as the last ride. It was beautiful. The sunset was perfect. It was a quiet ride. But a good quiet. We always enjoyed each others company even if we don't say anything. I was leaning on Brady. "Thank you Bray," I say looking in his eyes.

"What are you thankful for?" He asked. "For you. You just being a good boyfriend."

"I thankful for you to y/n, I love you."

"I love you more Bray."

~
A/N

This one's short and cringy SORRY LOL.

hope y'all liked this one 🫣