Donuts

Ken and Mel were dating for 2 years now and during those two years, Ken was struggling with his weight. Mel was a health nut, always working out and eating healthy. Not Ken, he was the opposite. He wanted all the junk food and fast foods. Mel would get upset but tried not to let it get to her because she worries about Ken.

Today was the day that Ken agreed to work out with Mel. It's was an early Saturday morning and the gym was packed. Walking along with Mel, Ken was already wanting to go home. " stop dragging your feet k, let's get your weight first." She said, she was too excited. They walked back to the scales in a private room, Ken steps on the scale and it read out 230 pounds. Mel was lost for words. How could k let himself go and why?. Ken stepped down from the scale and looked at Mel, " I know, I know." Mel straightened up her face and smiled. " Don't worry you'll be back in shape no time, just don't give in with the junk okay." Ken rolled his eyes because across the street he saw a donut shop and yup he was definitely going to try them out.

Both were in mid work out when Mel got a call and said she needed to come in, the hospital was short of nurses. She was okay with that because she needed the extra income for Ken. She was getting him the peloton bike. She nudge Ken, " I gotta go babe, I got the call." Ken understood that means overtime for her. Both finished and showered, walking out the gym Ken was def coming back for those donuts.

They arrived home and Mel went upstairs to get dress. Meanwhile, Ken was seeing if that donut shop would deliver. He googled the company and yes they did deliver. He ordered a dozen of donuts. Mel literally ran down the stairs and kissed Ken goodbye. " no junk k!." Little did she know, Ken just made the order.