Ken

Once Mel was gone, Ken couldn't wait for his little treat. He was glad they went grocery shopping because he needed milk. To bad it was that nasty almond milk but it'll due Ken was thinking. The doorbell ringed and the delivery guy handed Ken two boxes. " I think it's a mistake, I only ordered one box." The delivery guy shrugged his shoulders and left. Ken shut the door and let out a deep sigh, and began eating. " gosh these are good." He finished both boxes and on cue he fell asleep.

Later in the day it was around 2pm and Ken woke up hungry. He ordered pizza and burgers. He thought to himself, might as well indulge because this is my last day. Food came and like that Ken was on it, gobbling up everything. He patting so hard that, he suddenly felt that he was gonna pass out. He took a moment to breathe and collected himself and begin cleaning up and trying to hide the evidence. Once everything was done, Ken rewarded himself with ice cream he stashed in the basement freezer. He opened it up and forgot his spoon and waddle up the stairs because he was still a little stuffed and grabbed the spoon. He went back down to the basement and ate whole tub of ice cream. "I'm gonna get fat." He said after begin done.

Later that night Mel was home and she called Ken to see if he was hungry and yes he was just like that he wanted food. " since this is your last day, you can have a cheat day". Before she could ask what he wanted. Ken said " I want to got to that new buffet." Mel paused and tried to stay calm and agreed.