3 months later

Ken woke up and decided to get ready for work early, he worked from home but wanted to get a head start on his accounts. He also remembered today was weigh in day. He used both gainer powders and was out. He covered all mirrors throughout the house. He didn't even look at his body, he wore clothes five size up so he won't get distracted because he wanted to reach his goal. Walking in the bathroom, Ken took the cover off the mirror and was in total silence. He was massive, his face was so chubby, his chins were shaking with fat, and his cheeks were so plumped. He begin laughing and took off his shirt and wow, he couldn't believe how much bigger his belly looked. He went by the tub and stepped on the scale. It's chimed 465 pounds. Ken was shocked. He quickly grabbed his phone and place another order for the gainer powder. He went to take all the covers from the mirrors and each time, Ken grabbed his flabby belly.
There was a knock at the door and Ken, peeked out and realized it was Mel. He took a deep breath and opened the door. "Morning Mel." She stood there frozen and Ken snapped his fingers. " Mel?". She shook her head and burst into tears, " I can't believe you Ken, why would you do this to yourself, whyyyy!!!." She was shouting at Ken. She through his mail and stormed back to the main house. Ken laughed and was so satisfied from her reaction. " I'm definitely gonna get bigger now." He closed the door and walked inside and begin cleaning up a bit because his job was starting their daily zoom meeting.

Mid day, it was lunch and Ken needed to pick up his order. Walking out he looked at the main house and truly did miss Mel but he couldn't let her stop his gains. He got in his car and sped off.