Just a little weight

The work day was over Mel was home and Ken was in the pool house passed out from drinking both bags of those gainer powders. Mel was on the phone with her girlfriend and was venting about Ken. " he's out of control, he bigger than ever, and would you believe he seems happy about it." She pissed off, how could he waste his life away. Her friend was defending him, " it's probably just a little weight Mel, so people stress eat." Mel ended the call with her friend while she was in mid conversation. She put on her jacket and was walking around back to the pool house. She banged on the door and didn't hear anything. So, she used her key and opened the door. There was Ken on the couch sleep. " get up fat ass!!" She screamed at Ken. He jumped and sat up. " Wtf, Mel. I was sleeping." He was wanted to slap her but realized she was his girlfriend. " these ends today!, all the junk, fast food, and whatever the hell you have been eating stops today!." Ken laughed and stood up towards her, " this is my body and I choose to be a fucking fat ass so be it!." Mel was heated. "You have 30 days to get your fat ass out my got damn house!." Spit was flying out her mouth, she looked crazy and Ken matched her tone. " this is my house too, I'm not going anywhere and so is my fat ass body."he grabbed his belly and begin slapping it. Mel stormed out the house in tears.

During the night Mel was tossing and turning. She was dreaming that Ken was so fat, he was stuck in the pool house. His was over a ton and Mel was pleading for him to loose weight. She jumped out her sleep, sweating and in tears from what if Ken does get that big and ends up dying.

The next morning Ken was up and was feeling the gains that was coming. He could tell because the big size shirt he bought was actually fitting for real. He looked at the other big shirts and read the size, it was a 5x. " Ken was grinning from ear to ear because he was definitely about to reach his goal weight. There was a knock again and Ken waddle slowly to the door, he opened it and there was Mel standing there with his mail in hand. Before she could say anything Ken slammed the door.