Diaster part one

A month later Ken was feeling the weight. He was mostly tried and hungry. He weighed himself again and the scale read 525 pounds. Ken was so over joyed, he was gonna treat himself to his favorite buffet. There was a knocked and yes it was Mel. Ken opened the door and Mel handed him the house keys, her eyes were so swollen. She whispered to Ken, " it's over, I can't do this anymore." She waited for Ken to respond but he closed the door in her face. He heard all types of curse words and threats, he went back to his chair and finished his meeting. He would deal with Mel later and besides, he knew she found someone new. She forgot he could see all her accounts and social media.

It was lunch time and Ken walked to the main house, he so out of breath but love to hear it. He reached the door, opens it and was shocked how it was already empty. He was actually happy and couldn't wait to finally be back in the house. He began to order furniture, he wanted the maximum weight limit because the way he was going, the gains were not stopping.

Work was over and Ken was already celebrating. He went to buffet and ate so much food and desserts. He ate everything up and was knew right then he couldn't control himself.