One year later

After dealing with the divorce, it was now settled. Ken really gained sympathy from the judge and lowered his spousal support to Mel. The shakes work because Ken was 578 pounds and during the case but afterwards he shot up to 615 pounds. He found a new lady friend and she was into him gaining as much as he was and always kept him feed. He didn't have a goal weight, he just wanted to be bed ridden and just wanted to fill out his bedroom. His new girlfriend agreed and Ken grew so wide, he needed a bed scale. She weighed him and said, "we did it babe,you're 1,003 pounds". Ken was disappointed, " I want to be a least 1,200." With that, his girlfriend said she'll make sure he'll get there.

Three months later, Ken was ready for another weigh in. He just finished breakfast and was calling his girlfriend. She walked in with a paint bucket of gainer shake. " just how you like babe." She kissed and was rubbing his now belly, that covered from his night stand to the other one. He began to drink the shake like it was not, he was so greedy and didn't care. He was breathing so heavily and continued to drink until he was done. He licked his lips and smiled. " that was good baby, bring me one more before the weigh in." She left back out and already had another read, the bucket was so heavy, but she managed to lift it. Ken lift the bucket like nothing and drinks the bucket of shake so fast, he couldn't stop burping. " babe... uhhh... burps... let's weigh me.. burps more." She smile and scoots the scale under his bed. Ken lends backs and the scale read 1,368 pounds. Ken was so happy, he looked at his girlfriend and said, "I want more, make me fatter", he moaned.