So it begins

Ken
was on a high food binge and it was showing. Every Saturday he was at a buffet, eating as much food and loving every moment. Once done, he would go for ice cream. He was heavier but had not weighed himself lately because the incident with Mel was two weeks ago. They still were together but they were not talking to each other. Before he left the house to go to the buffet. Mel was  always headed to the gym and was disgusted when she saw how Ken was getting bigger than before. With that she always made sure she slammed the door. But this particular Saturday Ken wanted to find away to gain faster, he heard the door slammed and was relieved. He went back to searching and found, " How to gain faster in 90 days." He clicked the article and found place to buy gainer shakes. Ken was happy because his goal weight was 500 pounds and not just to spite Mel but he loved to eat and the feeling of begin a fat ass. He ordered two full bags of the super mass xxxl powder.he was so excited because he checked pick up and it said it'll be ready in a hour.

Parking his car, Ken walked up to the store and was anticipating the powder because he knows Mel is gonna freak out. Walking in Ken was greeted by a man who was clearly over weight. " how can I help you he said." Ken looked around and said " I'm here for a pick up, name is Ken." " oh  so you're the one with powder, I'll be right back." Ken was looking around and found a book on " How to maintain to be a fat ass." He laughed and startled by the fat guy. " here's your order and he told Ken, you can keep the book. Enjoy!, and happy gaining!."Ken thanked the guy and headed home.

He pulled up the driveway and noticed Mel's car was parked. He wiped his mouth because he stopped by the buffet and he was stuffed. Instead of going inside the house, Ken was sleeping in the pool house. He didn't mind because it gave him space to literally grow.