Disater waiting to happen

Mel and Ken were back at the gym, Ken told Mel he was working out from home and didn't feel like going to the gym anymore. Mel actually agreed but Ken was looking more slim but little did she know Ken was fatter, he wore tummy band to bed and when he took it off he would suck in his stomach. But this time around he couldn't do it, his belly was bigger and so was his thighs , butt, hips, and he was growing boobs. After the work out Mel told Ken, " let's go weigh ourselves." Ken was confident that yeah he was bigger but not that much. They walked to the private room and Mel stepped on the scale and it chimes 145 pounds, she lost 5 pounds and reached her goal. It was Ken's turn and boy did the scale proved him wrong. It chimed out 267 pounds. Ken was really actually shocked. Mel shocked and disappointed. She was so mad she left Ken standing there alone. He caught up to her walking out the gym, breathing heavily Ken yelled "wait up Mel, I can explain." She turned to Ken," no man of mine will be so fucking nasty ass slob of a person, look at you Ken. You're a fat ass pig." Ken stopped and became furious, " I'm a slob huh?, just because you reached your stupid ass goal, doesn't mean I can't reached mine." He spat. Mel responded with a middle finger. Luckily they drove separately because Ken was in the mood for binging and he was gonna show Mel how fat he really was going to be.