Dogs (Part 2)

There was a soldierly excitement among the guards of Akielos, heightened by the fact that they were serving their young king on a journey abroad

There was a soldierly excitement among the guards of Akielos, heightened by the fact that they were serving their young king on a journey abroad. Many of these soldiers had never left Akielos and observed all the customs of the court of Vere with surprise, suspicion, or fascination.

One of the most striking cultural differences occurred when the Akielons left the baths naked and embracing each other and were stopped in the corridors by indignant Veretian soldiers who immediately covered them with whatever cloth they had to hand.

There were also the chitons that made the Veretians turn around when they saw a more attractive Akielon soldier walking through the corridors. Many whistled and looked stunned when a tanned thigh or bare back was revealed, despite the chill that still lingered in the capital.

There was also the Veretian taboo that men and women were not allowed to fornicate outside of marriage. When the situation occurred in the baths with three Akielon women leaving the halls and displaying their naked bodies all over the cloisters, the Veretian guards, after standing there transfixed for half a minute, began to scream terribly.

When Akielos' soldiers went to see what was causing the commotion, the Veretians looked as if they wanted to throw themselves out of the window for fear of the taboo.

Makedon and Lydos laughed so hard that their eyes began to water. Afterward, when they tried to tell the story to the others, the commander of the northern army, putting his hand on his stomach, gasped to finish his tale:

"The damn Veretians are killing me! They must have horrible nightmares at night where they will be swallowed by pussies."

On another occasion, when a soldier from Akielos winked at a Veretian noblewoman, leaving the woman blushing and astonished, he received a harsh word from Aktis, who said:

"The king has ordered to none of his men to flirt with the Veretian women, otherwise he could be severely punished! They are forbidden!"

The guard of Akielos ran his hand over his face and saw a nobleman with brown hair and honey-colored eyes smiling at him as he sat on a bench in the bower.

"Don't tell me that men are forbidden for us too, Aktis..."

"In moderation, you can flirt with them..."

"Thank the gods! I've never seen so many beautiful people as these blessed Veretians!" - the soldier declared, rubbing his hands together and immediately approaching the nobleman in the bower.

The public fucking was no doubt also something the Akielons were unfamiliar with, and although everyone enjoyed it due to the damiana-laced wine distributed in the Great Hall, some derision fell on the Kyros of Ios in particular.

Nikandros had played his part too well and Akielos' men whistled playfully at him. Some of the Veretian courtiers stared at him with flushed cheeks, seduced by the performance they had witnessed.