Prologue {Where's Zim?}

Dib Membrane was finding it hard to locate a seat in the high school cafeteria, but it was no use. There were no empty tables. Walking to a corner, he mumbled to himself.

"Why haven't I seen Zim today?" He shrugged, thinking that he was probably trying to execute one of his lame ass plans to enslave all of earth.

Sitting cross-legged on the dirty tile floor, Dib stared at the tray on his lap; Potato mash and glop of who knew what. Sighing, he stuck his spork into the first one.

After a couple of bites, he felt a chill go down his spine. Glancing up through his glasses, Dib expected to see Zim, standing above him, but no one was there. Raising his eyebrows, he looked higher toward the ceiling.

He thought the alien was hanging from the ceiling, but Zim wasn't there either. Trying to shake off the shivers off, of not finding anybody, he continued to eat.

Walking out of the cafeteria last, Dib swayed slightly, banging his shoulder on the wall. Everything was getting blurry.

"Huh...What?" Dib slurred, then pitched forward, seeing the ground coming upon his face. But amazingly, he didn't feel anything as he was surrounded and sucked into the silent darkness.

"Good job, GIR." Was faintly heard before everything became nothing.