Chapter Two (What Flavor of Jelly?}

Taking a shower in jelly was just plain freaky. Dib got it in weird places, and it was gooey.

"Eww..." he mumbled as his body was forced into the purplish pink jelly.

"Just ew, this is gross." As his body automatically washed itself, he began to think of what he had seen.

Zim was taller than him! And somehow, within the time period, he became a little bit smarter. Though his way of speaking is the same; this wasn't the same Zim that he knew. He was largely different.

The only problem was he's the ruler of his race now. WAIT! If he's the ruler of all Irkens, then we're on his planet, no, that can't be because he felt like he was flying. Dib tried to logically think this through.

Letting the jelly roll off his skin; his body jerkily stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, his hands forcefully rubbed himself dry. Putting back on his black pajama pants he had earlier, Dib noticed he was missing something.

"Hey," he yelled at the door. "Why don't I have any underwear?" On the other side, he heard a grunt.

"He probably doesn't even know what underwear is." Dib grumbled as his arms were shoved into the matching top.

Stomping over to the sink, Dib watched as his hands grabbed a toothbrush after replacing his glasses on so he could see again. There were two choices, one green and one black, he picked the black one. Sighing, he let the chip control his brushing of teeth, then he looked up into the mirror and screamed.

"IS THAT ME?" His hair was almost touching his shoulders, and it made his scythe on top blend in, but what really pissed him off was, Over his right eye was a FUCKING  letter Z.

No it wasn't little; it took up a full inch above AND below his eye. A black tattoo with a hint of red... on his face! How DARE Zim do this!

Why couldn't his stupid controlled hands move faster? He is so kicking Zim's ass when he steps out of this bathroom. When that was finally over, his hand opened a drawer and found...FLOSS!?

"What? COME ON! I have never in my life flossed!" After that was done then his hand searched for another item. A HAIR BRUSH?

"I DON'T Brush my HAIR either!" it was a waste of time, and he always ended up late for school anyway. That was one reason he didn't have long hair before.

Couldn't Zim have cut it at least? GOD, long hair was such a hassle.

"Thank GOD!" He exclaimed when the evil was over. Turning sharply, Dib's body marched out of the bathroom. He glared at Zim, who was still on the bed. Lifting his hand in his mind, Dib pointed at his face, where the tattoo was.

"What the HELL is THIS? HUH?" Zim gave him a bored look.

"Zim's mark..." the Invader told him, then turned to face the screen on the wall. Feeling something on his cheek, Dib looked down. It was his hand. Without thinking, he threw himself at the alien.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Dib aimed for the alien's head, but Zim dodged by rolling away.

"You kidnap, ME! Experiment on MY head! My BRAIN and put a chip into it! You took me AWAY from my home!" Dib yelled this at Zim as he tried to throw punches and kicks, but none made contact. The boiling anger inside felt like it was overflowing.

Everything was avoided! Then, without warning, Dib was flipped onto his back, Zim sat on top of him as he held the other's wrists above his head. By the time Dib knew where he stood with Zim; he had lost his glasses and was staring at a green blur.

"Are you done yet, Dib-FILTH? Zim asked him calmly. Struggling, Dib tried to wiggle away, but it was no use, Zim was way stronger than him.

Even if he had unbelievable strength for a human, it wasn't enough against this tall Invader. Heaving out labored breaths from his exertion, Dib let out an aggravated sound.

"What DO YOU WANT with me, Huh? To do all this; you were so easy to read what the HELL changed?"

"WHAT CHANGED?" Zim screamed a second after Dib asked the question.

"Zim CHANGED..." he said venomously.  "I figured out what the Tallest did to Zim, and it ANGERED me... so Zim decided to eliminate the Tallest and take OVER all of Irk."

"In order to do that, I needed someone I could understand... Someone who was predictable. Someone like you, Dibblet." his smile crept up slowly, making his teeth show. It was a cruel smile, and it showed of his hardship and things that were meant not to be seen.

It made Dib a bit scared.

This Zim was really new … he didn't know how to fight this kind of alien.

"So, I, Zim, used you, so what? Nobody noticed you even when I dragged you out of school to my voot cruiser. No one ever wanted you anyway. You were the crazy kid, insane. No one believed you. Why? Because no one ... Needs ... You." he smiled again.

"So thank Zim and be a good boy." he ordered me.

"Thank you, my Tallest." YUCK just hearing his voice saying this was disgusting.

"Now THAT is a good boy." he patted Dib's head and as he leaned forward. Awkward at his closeness, Dib turned his head and seethed. Dame this controlling chip!

Sliding off him, Zim pushed himself off the bed. Dib stayed where he was left and refused to look at the alien. The wall WAS nicer! He reached for his nearby glasses and placed them on. All the while, avoid looking at Zim.

"Your stupid human underwear is in the compartments under the bed...Dib -worm."

Sharply turning his head to face Zim, Dib yelled,

"STOP listening to MY conversations!" pushing his large glasses further onto his nose, he sat up to get off the bed.

"Zim can't HELP it. Your big head makes you have a BIG mouth." he lifted his shoulders and his arms in a mocking way while he shook his head.

"MY HEAD IS NOT BIG!" Dib shouted at him as his feet reached the floor, readying himself to launch off the bed and tackle Zim again.

"Maybe not so much ...as you grew into it, but I did have to make my mark big to be seen on your head. When it was big." he smirked at his comeback.

Dib growled and pushed himself fully off the bed. Turning his back to Zim and crouching down, he ignored this comment and then searched for clean clothes and the missing underwear he currently wasn't wearing.

"Where are we?" Dib grumbled to change the subject as he sorted through identical clothes as Zim's.

"Mm? Oh, Irken's main Invader ship." he told Dib patiently.

"I KNEW it! We ARE flying!" ignoring a pair of clothes that he had placed on the bed, Dib stood and twisted around and asked ...well, more like ordered Zim to tell him where the windows were.

Lifting an eyebrow, Zim squinted his right eye. "Stupid human, they're where they've always been; by the transmitter screen."

"Huh?" Dib questioned because this room had no windows there.

"The switches for the windows." Zim supplied.

"Oh..." Turning, Dib went to where he was instructed. But before he made it, he heard Zim say something about fixing the memory in the chip. Stopping Dib sharply faced him and told the alien sternly.

"YOU will not!"

"But if you can't even remember where the switches are in this room; how will you remember the last five years living as an Irken?" He told the other with a troubled expression.

"How will you pass as one, HUH? Dib -thing?"

"Why would I need to pretend to be an Irken?" Zim looked at Dib like he was an idiot. Why? Did Zim know something Dib didn't?

Wait, did he just say five years had passed? Dibs thoughts derailed at information that was just given. Before it came back to Zim's newfound words.

"BECAUSE Dib-human, Only Irkens can be Irken Tallest!"