{One to rule them all}

Chapter Six

{1 to rule them all}

"WWEEEE! Mas-Ta is going to make big head a MAN!" Gir squealed loudly. Dib glanced at him, then back at Zim. Then he did a double take several times.

What did Gir mean a man? Then it hit him. OH, DEAR GOD! He wouldn't? Dib eyed Zim wearily.

"You wouldn't." Dib's stunned voice spoke out loud. Zim looked at him with a blank expression. Like he was not caught up with the conversation.

"Zim wouldn't do what?" his challenge like question made his skin prickle. It was that tone and look, just like when they were kids. Exactly, like when Dib would unintentionally give Zim an idea.

"You wouldn't DARE! Not for my first time, you will NOT! Nope. Nope. Not you. No, no, no, no, NO!" Dib backed away, shaking his head before he could stop his running mouth.

"NEVER!" His first time is going to be with a nice girl who is soft and… girly.

"What are you, ... yammering about?" Zim asked him as he looked at Gir for the answer.

"Hehehe," the robot giggled, "He's afraid of you." he told his master like it was something funny.

"I am NOT." Dib forced this out loudly as he tried to hide behind a large tube filled with water and stuff.

"Are TOO!" The robot shot back. What did he think this was? A game of who says the last word? Dib grumbled to himself as he glared at Gir and Zim.

"Is he?" Zim asked curiously to no one in particular. Gir gave a dramatic nod, catching his attention , He smiled and started to walk slowly towards him. Dib tried desperately to keep the water tube between them as the alien advanced.

"I'm not scared of you, Zim." He tried to convince the alien as well as himself that what he said was true. Zim started closing in, turning to the left side of the tube to see Dib, so the human scooted to the right to hide.

Why is Zim in his space? He was never this personal back in high school. In Dib's opinion; he thinks to back then, Zim was more of a 'get out of my space' kind of guy.

"Really?" Zim asked Dib calmly.

"You're not afraid of Zim?" he trailed after me, making them take a circle around the tube.

"Then why don't you look at me?" Really, he wasn't looking at him? That is how he thinks he was scared of him? God, he's ridiculous! Dib rolled his eyes as he spoke.

"Just because I'm not looking at you doesn't mean I'm scared of you. The point is that you're different than the Zim I'm used to. I'm used to the smaller Zim who was always fighting me and allowed me to screw up his plans for earth domination." Just as Dib finished the last word, Zim's hand snaked around and griped his collar. Growling, he shook Dib back and forth for a second.

"I did not let you fowl up my plans!" Zim shouted in the other's face.

"So you're saying I'm smarter than you; for being able to fowl up your amazing plans?" Dib asked him like a smart-elic when he stopped the shaking.

"NO! I was never stupid, and you were never smarter! I planned for you to fowl up the plans. That was my plan!"

"What?" Does he ever try and make things simple? With an aggregated snarl, he tossed Dib to the floor.

"Hey! Why am I being hassled by being thrown around? I'm the injured party here!" Dib exclaimed as he pushed himself to his feet and glared.

"Kish," Zim whipped around to stare at me, "You're some injured party," he snarled as he stared the other up and down.

"Nothing stolen or hurt. You were just relocated. Now, me, on the other hand, check me off all of the above." He boasted with sarcasm as he made an invisible check with his finger.

"Wha-" Dib started to ask, but Zim cut him off with a wave as he changed the subject.

"Come Dib-filth, back to our room. Zim will tell you what you missed out on for the past five years."

Dib slowly followed him just to make sure he wouldn't turn around and do something bad, like rape or something along that line.

Once back into their room, even with the thought of the only other person in the room, possibly raping said person with the thought of it. Dib still walked over to his ruffled up bed and sat on it.

I'm just asking for it, he thought to himself. Then Dib's inner scientist came up and asked if he truly wanted to do it ...with Zim? Like the flower petal game, he went back in and forth and said yes and no. That is until said alien interrupted.

"OKAY!… Your yes's and no's are bothering me. Either make up your mind on the stupid question you asked yourself or stop thinking about it!"

"Did you hear the question?" Dib asked slowly. He was a bit embarrassed.

"What?" Zim spun to face me with a 'I wasn't listening to you' expression.

"Did you hear my question? Did I say it out loud?" Dib squeaked out in even more embarrassment, hoping that the alien didn't. But with his luck, he probably did.

"NO!. Now stop talking, I'm about to tell you what you missed."  nodding with relief Dib sagged a little into the mattress.

Finally, some blessing on his part, Dib told himself as he sat more comfortable by crossing his legs.

Yes, no, yes, no, ye-. Dib's mind cleared as he tried to listen to Zim's voice.

"Okay!" Zim started as he marched back and forth, "It all started when my computer recorded a transmission from the Massive…"

(Flash back time!) (Zim's Pov)

"What do you mean you got a stray call from the Massive?" Zim screamed at his computer as he continued to shake it.

"It's exactly that…Sir…" It drawled.

"It was recording ... but by accident." Zim stared at the screen; once he stopped shaking it. What to do? What to do? Zim asked himself.

"Fine! Play it, but make sure that it's only one way, I don't want the tallest to know I'm watching them without permission." He waved it as a go. But he still felt confused. Why would a recording be posted unexpectedly? Is it a mistake? Settling back into his chair, Zim crossed his arms and waited for the transmission to start playing.