Chapter Four {Of Gir and Babies}

Opening his mouth, Dib interrupted Zim's 'love me fest'.

"So where's Gir?" The alien looked at Dib blankly, then replied.

"With the smits."

"With the what?" Zim gave him a look, then started to jester with his hands as he explained.

"Infants, uh… babies; you know younger versions of ourselves." Raising both of his eyebrows, he questioned this.

"Are you sure this is a good thing for him to do?"

"YES! Zim modified him." he posed proudly.

"He now knows how to care for smits…but I couldn't fix his…" he waved his hands in a circle.

"Gir-ness." He looked disgusted that he couldn't change that. Shrugging, Dib walked over to the bed and picked up his Irken uniform, and then turned to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Zim asked as he grabbed the human's arm just as he walked past him.

"Changing clothes…" Dib looked at the hand, gripping him, then at Zim's face.

"In the cleansing room?"

"Uh… yeah, in the bathroom." Zim let go of him, and he continued to his destination.

"You do know that all this time we have been talking, you have been speaking Irk… right?" he informed Dib. which made the other stop and looked back at him.

"What?" Dib asked, confused. He felt like all he did was be confused at what Zim says to him.

"Your speech has been in Irken all this time, you know."

"But…I don't know…" then it hit him, "the chip." Zim looked at Dib with determination and expectation.

"Yes… but Zim doesn't understand. If you can speak it; why didn't you register what an Irken smit was? Do you not know the words but are able to communicate with the language without thinking?" he stared at the other, practically expecting him to tell him an answer.

"Don't know." Was all that could be  supplied. Zim stared more intently and then stalked to his desk, which was on the same wall as the bathroom door. He shouted for the computer and a smaller version than that of the one that he had at his base on earth appeared from the desk.

"Pull up file D.I.B." As he said this, Dib turned to the bathroom door. He would hack into that computer later when Zim isn't around.

The clothes he put on were cool. They were flexible and shifted to his size. Any movement he made was easy to do, the perfect fighting attire. The only stupid thing about it was the scarlet skirt shirt thingy. It was too long for his taste; it went all the way to his calves, and it split on both sides of his hips to allow his legs free room. The shoes were okay, not as bad ass as his combat boots, but at least they were black.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Dib looked for Zim. He was in the same place as before, but he was accepting a flash drive like object and placing it into his PAK.

"Does this have to be this color?" Dib asked as he lifted the skirt like part. "Or does it have to be this long?" Dib eyed him in question.

"It's standard." Was the answer.

Damn it, this thing is so... he didn't know, girly-ish, it needed to be black and just a shirt and maybe a trench coat to show off.

Zim moved to the beds and picked up a PAK that was on one of the side tables.

"Dib, you will never take this off without my permission. EVER. Do you understand me?" he ordered him.

"Yes, Tallest Zim." His chip replied. Zim walked behind Dib and pressed the PAK to his back. Four tentacles plunged themselves into his skin and muscle, making Dib gasp and half scream.