The wedding - part 1

(Suhani's Room)

It was 4 Pm, She was saying final bye to her room before leaving for the parlour.

While seeing the photos of Ayaan and her in the album, she found a photo of her and Sohail. She was going to tore it, but some feelings stoped her from doing that. She got lost in the memories of past , she started talking to the picture of Sohail.

Suhani: why did you do that Sohail. We were such a perfect thing and look at me now, I'm going to become someone else's life partner in few hours. I never thought that our relationship won't get a happy ending.
You know i still miss you sometimes, but i guess this is what destiny wants :).

Suhani closed the album and turned around. for her surprise Sohail was there , standing right behind her.
His eyes were red , it was very clear that throughout all the functions he was only crying and at last when he couldn't control his emotions he came to suhani.
He heard all the conversation of Suhani and their picture.
Suhani has never seen him like this before.

Suhani: you're not looking okay, you should take rest.

Sohail: (he asked very clearly) do you still love me?

Suhani: Stop it Sohail please. I'm getting married today.

Sohail: Do you still love me Suhani?, just say fuking yes or no.

Sohail: Maybe yes Sohail. But does it matter?. It didn't matter when you were so lost in your anger and didn't even bothered to ask my feelings before doing breakup. So why now?
You didn't even come to ask for a second chance after doing those things to me.
U know i waited for you , i wanted to give us a second chance but you never showed any interest.
And now when I'm finally getting married, you are again trying to do the same things. You are again considering only your feelings.

Maybe I still love you but yeah there is something between me and Virat and i want to give it a chance.

Please leave and move on Sohail.

Sohail : (a tear drop fell from his eye) i am sorry Suhani, i failed you. I lost you. I'm sorry.

With this , he left the room.
Suhani cried for an hour but then somehow managed herself and went to the parlour.

(Zoya's room)

Zoya was in red saree. She was doing her last minute touch up. Tara was getting ready with her bua (Riya). So Zoya was alone in the room.

Meanwhile, After seeing Zoya and Ayaan together, Rishi was feeling kind of jealous and angry. He wanted clarification so he directly came to her room.

The door was open, but when he saw Zoya in that red saree his mouth opened in amazement.

Rishi: (kind of whispered, but enough loud to reach her ears) "just perfect."

Zoya didn't know that he was here. after hearing those words she looked at the door where Rishi was standing.

Zoya: what?

Rishi: (suddenly came back to reality, again in his bold voice he said) sorry, actually i wanted to talk to you.

Zoya: i also have something to say.

Rishi: (it was an unexpected reply for him) ohh, okay then go ahead.

Zoya: (in soft voice) listen, i know you lost your bestfriend. (She was afraid to look at his eyes so she started looking down) And I'm the reason for it.
But you know, sometime life puts you in a situation where you have to make difficult choices.
I know i owe you a detailed explanation about whatever happened and why did it happen. but I'm sorry, I'm not ready for it Rishi. Don't worry I'll confess it one day. But for know, please do me a favour and give me time. I want to live Tara's childhood, and i don't want to live it in terror of losing her. So please, i request you....(her voice chocked in between because she started crying)